04-15-2017, 12:23 PM
User Info
Tabac has always worked for me, so why change?

0 31
 04-16-2017, 07:06 PM
User Info
(04-14-2017, 08:42 PM)CHSeifert Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 05:14 PM)TommyGuns59 Wrote: Tabac is my all-time favorite, love the AOS Tallow and Klar Seifen, the downfall on Klar was that ridiculously small tin.  Green Mountain was pretty darn good, and worked better as a "shave stick" since useing a small mug/bowl would have made it as frustrating as Klar ( which I didn't think of using as a "stick").  I liked PdP well enough but prefer Tallow.
... Also you can, with some work, ge the Klar Seifen out of thei mewtal containers without damaging the soap. I could not get any of my 6 SDV out of their plastic without breaking the plastic and markinmg the soap.

The Klar pucks (2) I had were easy to remove, they were grated and placed in larger container, for the price of the soap I felt they could have used a wider container and save the purchaser some trouble, great soap, poor packaging... The Germanic offerings are among my favorites though.

1 148
 04-18-2017, 01:28 AM
User Info
eShave. It's triple milled in Province, France. I like the lavender-scented version, but the scent is a little too light and barely detectable. The point is moot, however, because I hear they have discontinued the lavender version.

0 8