04-09-2017, 02:29 PM
User Info
People take umbrage where they take umbrage. Water off a ducks back; it's no big deal. Language can also get in the way.

32 6,460
 04-09-2017, 03:02 PM
User Info
My friend Claus winked twice after his comment. We are just having fun!

Btw, here is another thing that is worth my while: the very same day that i gifted my beloved Damaris with her coffee machines, she gifted me with this:
[Image: f0f3c05ef93f8fa512fc049b9607dd38.jpg]

Now, the famous Piña Colada is our national drink. Its pineapple juice, cream of coconut and white rum, all blended daikiri style.

This is definitely worth my while.

Pp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 479
 04-09-2017, 03:59 PM
User Info
Pepe, a pina colada with quality fresh ingredients and Puerto Rican rum is one superb beverage.  One of the keys to my pina colada is to add some home grown pineapple into the blender.  We have about 35-40 pineapple plants in our backyard.  They produce pineapples whenever they please, and right now we have 10 pineapples in various stages of growth.  Here is one of them.  Perhaps part of this one will end up in one of my pina coladas.

[Image: cbUMS5C.jpg]

50 6,107
 04-09-2017, 04:21 PM
User Info
(04-09-2017, 03:59 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Pepe, a pina colada with quality fresh ingredients and Puerto Rican rum is one superb beverage.  One of the keys to my pina colada is to add some home grown pineapple into the blender.  We have about 35-40 pineapple plants in our backyard.  They produce pineapples whenever they please, and right now we have 10 pineapples in various stages of growth.  Here is one of them.  Perhaps part of this one will end up in one of my pina coladas.

Wow ricardo, thats one hell of an upgrade!!! :-) cheers!

0 479
 04-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  • EricM
  • Encinitas, CA
User Info
(04-09-2017, 03:59 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Pepe, a pina colada with quality fresh ingredients and Puerto Rican rum is one superb beverage.  One of the keys to my pina colada is to add some home grown pineapple into the blender.  We have about 35-40 pineapple plants in our backyard.  They produce pineapples whenever they please, and right now we have 10 pineapples in various stages of growth.  Here is one of them.  Perhaps part of this one will end up in one of my pina coladas.

That is too cool!!

48 976
 04-09-2017, 05:42 PM
User Info
(04-09-2017, 12:56 PM)Mel S Meles Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 03:07 AM)CHSeifert Wrote: By the way I recent the remark, that Mel should know his stuff even more, than I do

I'm a feinsmaker at heart

Is yin greater than yang or yang greater than yin?  Carlos undoubtedly meant his comment to be a complement as well as a compliment, n’est-ce pas?

And so was I - it was meant as a joke, dear Mel.....

24 5,972
 04-09-2017, 08:37 PM
User Info
I can't possibly imagine how tasty a truly ripe pineapple is. I've only appreciated them through others senses via the TV. The ones we get are picked green and ripen on their way to us.

But despite that, I can, and have, gained pounds via the Pina Colada route. It's a great summer drink under the trees in the shade with a breeze blowing and all is right with the world.

32 6,460
 04-16-2017, 11:08 AM
User Info
Just added the Demeyere Pawson 28 cm frying pan to my cook ware collection.

This pan should be the epitome of frying pans in general and PLY pans in particular.

Great cookware is the first step to make better food, you also need imagination, basic knowledge and proper skills.

My friend is a great cook, and he uses 1 basic frying pan, one pot and sauce pan and manages to cook fantastic meals.
But for some of us, nice cookware gives us that little bit of extra motivation, inspiration and desire to cook.

[Image: Demeyere-John-Pawson-Frying-Pan-28cm.jpg]

24 5,972
 04-17-2017, 03:57 AM
User Info
(04-16-2017, 11:08 AM)CHSeifert Wrote: Just added the Demeyere Pawson 28 cm frying pan to my cook ware collection.

This pan should be the epitome of frying pans in general and PLY pans in particular.

Great cookware is the first step to make better food, you also need imagination, basic knowledge and proper skills.

My friend is a great cook, and he uses 1 basic frying pan, one pot and sauce pan and manages to cook fantastic meals.
But for some of us, nice cookware gives us that little bit of extra motivation, inspiration and desire to cook.

[Image: Demeyere-John-Pawson-Frying-Pan-28cm.jpg]

Thats right Claus! Im all for that...!!!

0 479