03-21-2017, 07:10 PM
User Info
Can anyone tell me if La Toja shave stick is milled ? One, twice, triple or quadruple milled ? Or not milled at all.
It seems quite hard for a stick. I was just curious.
I really like it and how is made won't change that... Just curious.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

1 104
 03-27-2017, 10:08 PM
User Info
Don't have an answer and I am curious as well.  Certainly La Toja is a hard soap.  It seems to be as hard as Pre de Provence soap to me which is a quad milled soap and DR Harris soaps are very hard as well, but  I don't know if they are milled.

I would be surprised to find La Toja was not a triple milled soap. It is one of my favorite soaps.  It probably has the highest water to product ratio of any of the soaps I own.  A few swipes on the cheek and neck, a wet brush and your good to go.  I used a stick religiously this summer and I am amazed that it appears that over half the stick remains.

0 53
 03-28-2017, 10:25 PM
User Info
I don't know the science behind the production, but with the ease that it gets onto the whiskers I would be surprised if it's triple milled. I also find that only a couple swipes on the stubble are enough for a multi-pass shave, I haven't had the same thing happen with other triple milled soaps, which usually seem to take a little more effort to release some product. 

Great soap and resulting shaves so whatever the milling might be I'm happy with what they do!

6 102