03-23-2017, 10:37 AM
User Info
I don't generally combine different soaps together because I feel that soap should perform by themselves. But today I purchased a new fragrance, Maison Kurkdjian Silk Oud, and it is amazing. The two predominant scent I detect with my untrained nose is rose and oud. And so I came up with an idea:

I decide to combine two of my power house soaps

1) Eufros Tallow V2 Rosa Bourbon
2) L&L Grooming Darkfall

The scent blends almost perfectly for me, there isn't one strong than the other or a stood out scent, it was a smooth combination, and the lather was basically into beast mode. Though the scent is not that close to Silk Oud, but it does it jobs and the cologne also blends in perfectly well after that.

I guess I found my "special" occasion combination of soaps and fragrance. Whoever have both of the soaps I mention, give it a whirl and tell me what you think!

I tried with other soaps combination, nothing is as good as Darkfall and Rosa Bourbon.  Thumbup

0 184
 03-24-2017, 06:59 AM
  • Steve56
  • Knoxville, TN
User Info
There's nothing like franken-scents. Lol.

Cheers, Steve

7 540
 03-25-2017, 06:46 AM
User Info
A great product to have for this is TOBS Grapefruit, I've mixed it with a few different soaps to add that tart grapefruit scent and it usually works out quite well

Thanks for the heads up Aerolord I think I will try the Rosa Bourbon/Darkfall blend today!

4 929