User Info
For me there is only one place that is consistently perfect. Sweet Maria’s

81 1,160
 08-06-2018, 02:38 AM
  • Sully
  • Super Moderator
  • Cedar Park, Texas
User Info
(08-05-2018, 06:53 PM)Barrylu Wrote: For me there is only one place that is consistently perfect. Sweet Maria’s

Same here.  I've tried other places for green beans but the quality is not as consistent as Sweet Maria's.

10 1,717
 09-09-2018, 09:28 PM
User Info
Hi Barry,

I meant to tell you how beautiful your stained glass work is. I know a bit of what's involved and you are accomplished.

Absolutely agree with everything you've posted, especially about Sweet Maria's, Tom is a master of info when it comes to coffee.

I admire his business model and he certainly makes exquisite coffees available in smaller amounts for home roasters.

I have also taken advantage of the Coffee Shrub, the wholesale site for ordering larger amounts without having to order a 62K burlap sack

which takes me quite a long while to go through. PLUS, I much prefer having on hand 4 or 5 different regions, estates etc. in smaller amounts.

If one gets into larger amounts, sometimes a local fellow or two of home roasters can go together on a full bag and take advantage of

the substantial savings. Until then...Sweet Maria's.  I also belong to GCBC a fine way to get EXCELLENT coffees, shipping can be $ tho.

Keep on roasting!

Glenn

1 15
 09-10-2018, 08:49 AM
  • Barrylu
  • Portland OR
User Info
These are some of my lamps I made in the past. If you are interested.
[Image: ptOo9pj.jpg][Image: lPx2W5J.jpg][Image: nH1PhQh.jpg][Image: urAnLBi.jpg]

81 1,160
 09-10-2018, 05:28 PM
User Info
Wow Barry!

Nice items. I really like the way you've mounted the lamps on various bases. perfect complement to each otgher.

1 15