03-24-2017, 09:00 PM
User Info
This brush sheds approximately 5-15 hairs every time its used, although I have never stopped to count. 

Edit: Rubbing the brush on a puck of soap resulted in shed hairs sticking to the soap. Applying shave cream 
direct to face before lathering mitigated that situation somewhat for me. If you have any reservations about 
a brush behaving this way, I would advise against purchasing. Please don't buy it and then file a Paypal dispute 
saying that item was not as described. This is a defective product and that is why it has been priced so low.

Having said that, this is a face lathering knot, flat top….dimensions are approximately 19mm knot/42mm lot.

Hair is Silvertip D01, which is Shavemacs finest silver tip option, more densely packed and a bit stiffer than normal silver tips. Feels 
very soft on the face.

Current price via the shavemac configurator tool is around $120 before shipping.

Thought I'd offer it here as a real cheap way to try a premium quality hair. I saw a similar classified where someone bought one for his little boy
to practise lathering. So I figured, hey, maybe there is some use for it after all.

Price and payment terms: $35 via Paypal Goods & Services (includes registered airmail with tracking number via Singapore Post).

[Image: 4RVjEWS.jpg]

[Image: xfhWrW0.jpg]

[Image: CqAvDUj.jpg]

[Image: GWyt5C8.jpg]

[Image: Hdm2Q29.jpg]

1 107
 03-25-2017, 01:27 AM
User Info
Why don't you send the brush back to Shavemac Bernd would change the knot without question?

11 1,940
 03-25-2017, 03:13 AM
User Info
I'll take it for $35. DM please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 23
 03-25-2017, 05:04 AM
User Info
Quick Follow Up:

I decided to have a shave with it this evening, just to see if my description matched up.
I used Proraso Cream smeared direct on face and then lathered up.

Here is the brush after the first lather:

[Image: MFyH1Zf.jpg]
[Image: FTVx1Qq.jpg]

And after the third lather:

[Image: Z9dwKmW.jpg]

I captured all the shed hair and took a pic as well (i counted 13 hairs):

[Image: spni8mx.jpg]

1 107
 03-25-2017, 05:46 AM
User Info
Bewildered why you don't notify Bernd and get a replacement ? He probably would pay return postage.

7 235