03-25-2017, 11:07 PM
User Info
Has anyone used this product? There are some older reviews of the "moisturizer" but the product has changed name and apparently ingredients. I'm mostly curious if it's got a good scent and if it's worth the $9 (which isn't much, but I can Stirling for that price).

6 682
 04-24-2017, 05:14 PM
User Info
I like it, but there is no scent. When it's used up I'll replace it with a more interesting product, like Stirling.

3 55
 06-05-2017, 10:57 PM
User Info
So a follow-up to my own post... I was only a DSC member for two months but just before my second shipment I was offered a free sample of the post-shave and the "repair serum".

The little 5mL balm sample has lasted a surprising amount of time. The scent is there, and mild, with no complaints but no raving excitement. It isn't as soothing as Art of Shaving, and the first few uses came out a little greasy which put me off. Further down the little packet has become a better consistency. But overall, no complaints and the price is right.

So I was glad for the chance to try it, but since for about the same money I can get Stirling, like Baylorgator said, I'd go that route instead.

6 682