03-28-2017, 06:56 AM
User Info
SOLD!  Moderators please archive.

Hi everyone - 

Up for sale is a Paladin "Moe" Shaving Brush in Faux Ivory.  26mm knot/51.75mm loft/49mm free loft/~48mm handle height/~42mm handle width.  This is a remarkable brush with a nicely designed "Eagle" style handle, done as only Paladin can do, in my opinion.  As opposed to the "Somerset" stock, this brush has striations and veins mimicking a true ivory stock handle.  The brush is ergonomic and feels great in the hand.  Paladin's knots are some of the best out there and the two-band hair is resilient but also flexible.

Here is the original sale listing.  Unfortunately for me the 26mm knot is just a hair too tall for my liking.  I've used it less than a handful of times; it lost maybe one hair the first day but hasn't since.  It listed for $165 with $8.50 for shipping ($173.50 total cost to me).  I was looking for $170 to help recoup some of the costs ($165 for the brush itself and $5 toward shipping).  

I will ship it domestically via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.  If you are an international buyer, please contact me for rates and services.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505