03-28-2017, 05:24 PM
User Info
So I'm in the market for a new razor and I find myself liking the more aggressive / efficient razors now a days . Can someone give me some insight on how the ATT S2 is . I have not really tried a slant yet but I have heard good things . Any input is welcome .

17 255
 03-28-2017, 05:37 PM
User Info
I love my ATT S2 but I would not call it overly aggressive. I personally think the ATT slants are the best made slants on the market and I own both the S1 and S2. I have had numerous slant razor heads and for a slant, I keep coming back to the S2 and S1 with my preference being the S2. It's extremely well made and highly efficient. Until Shane creates a slant Blackbird or James creates a slant Wolfman, the ATT slants remain at the top of the heap.
Now if you want an aggressive open comb, get the ATT SE2. THAT is an aggressive razor but I love it too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 874
 04-01-2017, 01:48 PM
User Info
ATT S2 Go for it! You won't be disappointed. In my top 3, I find myself reaching for it more than my Wolfman's. And if your looking for aggressive the Asylum Rx is a BEAST! My favorite

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

0 3
 04-04-2017, 08:29 AM
User Info
IMO also ATT slants are the best in market, I had S1 before which i had traded for S2 which I really enjoyed more than S1. Now owing to my love of SEs I had to sell my S2 as well Sad, but yep if you really want to try out slants then go for S2, you wont be disappointed!

10 203