08-17-2012, 12:07 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
Good Day Gents,

My cycle of sorting out the stuff I've tried/used but do not give much love too continues. I've got some really nice items up for sale with possibly a few more forthcoming Smile.

All items listed and priced below include CONUS shipping, PAYPAL please. If you have any questions, comments, etc...please send me PM and I'll gladly respond ASAP..Thank you for looking.

First up...The Simpsons Duke's in BEST, both have their boxes and are in wonderful condition.

Duke 1 - I've had this brush for about 6 months and is AWESOME but I have found a greater love in my Classic and Chubby series thus not being used...Great face lathering brush..Retails for $74....FINAL REDUCTION...Your Price...$47. SOLD

Duke 3- This brush was purchased this July, used only 2X...It's a great all around brush and deserves all the love on the forums IMO...I may regret this one later on but it's gotta go...Retails for $115...FINAL REDUCTION Your Price $80 SOLD

Myrsol Lemon and Metilsol A/S - I have too many A/S and these are simply not being used...As you can see the bottles are practically full...The Lemon is very refreshing and the Metilsol has a thyme/rosemary/herbal type scent with menthol also very nice..Both fantastic healing qualities...$15 EACH LEMON HAS SOLD...METILSOL STILL AVAILABLE

Proraso Lot - Previous formula Pre-Shave Cream (sensitive) & Aftershave Balm (both used/opened as seen in pic)...Both for $15. SOLD

Mystic Water Bay Rum Shave Soap in tin...Bought the puck version and accommodated it in a round tin...Used once...$9 SOLD

Bigelow S/C - 3/4 full large tube and full unopened travel size $10 for both

45 708
 08-17-2012, 12:11 PM
  • brian
  • I wear sandalwood sandles
  • THE SWAMP (Florida)
User Info
Wow Greg, looks like some great items up for sale here!

I've had great experience purchasing from Greg in the past - great communication and fast shipping Cool

11 366
 08-17-2012, 12:56 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
(08-17-2012, 12:11 PM)brian Wrote: Wow Greg, looks like some great items up for sale here!

I've had great experience purchasing from Greg in the past - great communication and fast shipping Cool

Thanks for the kind words Brian...I wish I would've pulled the trigger earlier on that Tulip you were selling. Sad

Lemon Myrsol and MW Bay Rum have been SOLD...All other items still available.

45 708
 08-17-2012, 04:17 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
A few bucks taken off the Duke 1 and 3...Can't beat those prices anywhere, even with discount codes! Thanks for looking

45 708
 08-18-2012, 03:28 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Little bump for some great brushes and other goodies. thanks

45 708
 08-19-2012, 03:00 AM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Surprised the Dukes are still there, they are great brushes IMO.

91 17,875
 08-19-2012, 05:14 AM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Thanks Ben...Me too...I would have expected them to be gone right away. They really are great brushes with a great combo of soft tips, backbone, density and flow through. IMO a perfect all around brush.

Come on gents...don't let these babies slip away.

PRICE REDUCTION on 2 great SIMPSONS BRUSHES.

45 708
 08-19-2012, 08:19 AM
  • beartrap
  • Resident Цирюльник
  • Southern California
User Info
Duke 3 is haunting me! Someone please buy it Confused

88 4,233
 08-19-2012, 08:53 AM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
(08-19-2012, 08:19 AM)beartrap Wrote: Duke 3 is haunting me! Someone please buy it Confused

It's calling your name Steve...it already told me that it wants to be part of your shave den...Sure is a beautiful brush and at that price even better. Cool

45 708
 08-19-2012, 09:48 AM
  • beartrap
  • Resident Цирюльник
  • Southern California
User Info
I was put on "no money spent until you get rid of at least 3 drawers of crap" diet, if you know what I mean Biggrin
Will get myself together and list it all on B/S/T one of these days, soon I will have free space and "free" cash, until that day, trades only Wink

88 4,233
 08-19-2012, 09:38 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Final Price Reduction on the Simpson Brushes...Thanks for looking.

45 708