04-09-2017, 11:18 AM
User Info
Hello everyone,

My new fascination is schick injectors. I have been getting flawless DFS and even BBS while flying through my shaves. All angles, steep and shallow, work for removing my whiskers. My question to the fellow shavenookers is, what angle do you use while shaving with your injectors?

When taking long and fast strokes with my injectors, I feel a steep angle works best. The steep angle does not work while shaving at a normal pace, I have to speed up my strokes to get the results that I'm after.

Shave responsibly,
Weston

10 144
 04-12-2017, 07:34 PM
User Info
(04-09-2017, 11:18 AM)SweetReason Wrote: Hello everyone,

My new fascination is schick injectors. I have been getting flawless DFS and even BBS while flying through my shaves. All angles, steep and shallow, work for removing my whiskers. My question to the fellow shavenookers is, what angle do you use while shaving with your injectors?

When taking long and fast strokes with my injectors, I feel a steep angle works best. The steep angle does not work while shaving at a normal pace, I have to speed up my strokes to get the results that I'm after.

Shave responsibly,
Weston

What I do is to start with the beveled part of the head flush with face, then slowly drop the handle until the blade begins cutting. That's about where I shave from. This angle is what I use for the vast majority of my face. One area where I deviate, and shave a bit steeper (handle closer to face), is going ATG under my nose. This is what works for me.

0 114
 04-15-2017, 01:02 PM
User Info
I learned how to shave with injectors. Always use a shallow angle.

0 31
 04-16-2017, 04:55 AM
  • chazt
  • Bayside, NY
User Info
I start with the head essentially flat against my face and work from that as the shave progresses.

4 1,922
 04-16-2017, 07:43 PM
User Info
IME & opinion, the design of the head as the angle built-in, pretty much an up-down angle and away I go... Injectors are the Sports car  of shaving.

1 180
 04-16-2017, 09:11 PM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
I use an extremely shallow angle with all of my SE razors, whether injector blade, AC blade, Gem blade or FHS-10 blade. With my DEs, I'm fairly shallow, but in between. Everyone's different...

5 316