04-25-2017, 10:35 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

This is a 13/16 Hi-Sector 501 Japanese razor that is about as sweet a shaver as they come. The blade has couple minor water spots, otherwise the razor is in superb condition. It's a good looking blade, although you must forgive my inept photography with all the weird shadows. Shave Ready, of course. I don't remember the original cost, although I am guessing it was around $150 or $160. Your price of $130 includes U.S. shipping. Paypal is fine; no trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: W403ym0.jpg]

[Image: lJkHgJe.jpg]

145 2,943
 04-25-2017, 10:39 AM
User Info
Inept photography??  Obie, it looks fantastic!  I'm not into straight s but find myself wanting to purchase the beautiful ones anyway - like you, I love nice designs and shiny objects.  Biggrin

Best of luck!

73 4,269
 04-25-2017, 10:55 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(04-25-2017, 10:39 AM)TexBilly Wrote: Inept photography??  Obie, it looks fantastic!  I'm not into straight s but find myself wanting to purchase the beautiful ones anyway - like you, I love nice designs and shiny objects.  Biggrin

Best of luck!
Thanks, Billy. Yes, it is a beautiful razor, and a superb shaver. Speaking of beauty, I'm reminded of Ernest Hemingway's great line in his novel The Sun Also Rises: "She was built with curves like the hull of a racing yacht, and you missed none of it with that wool jersey." Ah, my friend, nobody wrote like Ernest Hemingway. Anyway, these Japanese blades are wonderful shavers.

145 2,943