05-05-2017, 05:10 PM
User Info
Just an update. I have used the Czech and Speake 3 times now. No problems and my face feels like a baby's bottom. I love it.

Troy

8 157
 05-07-2017, 12:02 AM
User Info
I'm no expert my experience was this...same thing with irritation...switched to Gillete 7 o'clock blades along with an old 70s Gillette Slim mild razor, Haslinger Sheeps Milk Tallow Soap...and the biggest thing is no pressure on the razor while shaving. Took me about 8 months to get bbs shaves and no irritation I also do not go against the grain very much...blades I only use twice, and I buff them on my arm before each use...not cutting direction of course.

6 60
 05-07-2017, 03:40 AM
User Info
(05-07-2017, 12:02 AM)Shavenut Wrote: I'm no expert my experience was this...same thing with irritation...switched to Gillete 7 o'clock blades along with an old 70s Gillette Slim mild razor, Haslinger Sheeps Milk Tallow Soap...and the biggest thing is no pressure on the razor while shaving. Took me about 8 months to get bbs shaves and no irritation I also do not go against the grain very much...blades I only use twice, and I buff them on my arm before each use...not cutting direction of course.

7 o'clock yellow? I have some
That I have not tried. Polsilver seem to work very nice , with the third shave being the best.
Bolzano's pull my bristles.

8 157