04-29-2017, 09:20 PM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
Greetings! Continuing to slowly sell off some great gear that is not getting any use.
All pricing includes CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.
CONUS only, PayPal for payment, please do not post "PM Sent". Thanks for looking!

iKon DLC OC with Weber bulldog handle.
Excellent shape, the only flaw is where the black is rubbed off one edge of one of the little tabs (see red arrow). Hard to tell and it's not visible when the razor is assembled. These are excellent shavers--very similar to the Gillette NEW--but I do not get along with OC razors. DLCs are no longer available from iKon; I paid $130 direct from iKon (with an iKon handle) a few years ago. Current black heads that are similar (B1 coating) are $95. The Weber handles are $35 new. Selling this pair for $88 $80

[Image: vxSFSOb.jpg][Image: gZdxPbb.jpg][Image: E8WTfAZ.jpg][Image: Iv3Zu4V.jpg]

Plisson Synthetic (with bonus brush)
Great synthetic brush. Wooden handle, comes with box and stand. I found these on the Plisson website for $96 at current Euro conversion including shipping. Selling for $55 $50
Also throwing in a cute little Omega brush as a bonus (20mm) - badger/boar hybrid knot. I was told it sheds a few hairs, but have not used it.
[Image: JdVjokP.jpg][Image: yPNL2Ki.jpg]

Seiko 5

Great watch, I just have too many watches and don't wear it much. In fact, it hasn't been worn much since I bought it (original owner). New on Amazon these are $55 - selling this for $40 $36

[Image: G4NeOkb.jpg]

Pils 101NE *SOLD*

Beautiful razor, no issues, presents as new. Royal Shave sells these for $275. Buy from Pils (Germany) with shipping--and wait--for $200. Selling for $185.

[Image: q38PlBO.jpg][Image: jvJQcpY.jpg]
[Image: qxsYdAp.jpg]

Triad Copper Handle *SOLD*
80mm x 10mm. Got this off the B/S/T a few months ago and haven't used it, as it is smaller than I thought and I like longer handles. Not currently available. Selling for what I paid: $75

[Image: uDij8lZ.jpg][Image: 6uE6Ncu.jpg]

Creed Royal Oud *SOLD*
I was lucky enough to score this from this thread. Unfortunately, my wife was not nearly as thrilled as I was, as she does not like Creed Royal Oud. You can see the level did not go down much while I have owned it. I will pass it on for $65.
[Image: 0nQe0OO.jpg]
Lamy 2000 - Fine Nib *SOLD*
I've had this pen in a medium nib for quite a few years, and it is one of my favorites. I happened on this Fine version a while ago and it does not write as well for me as my Medium nib. I'll sell this for $60. (Goulet Pens sells this new for $159.)
[Image: CwneUpe.jpg]

60 843
 04-29-2017, 09:27 PM
User Info
That pen is SOOOOooooo tempting....

I don't write enough to use the FPs I already have... Shame.

GLWTS. 

Really nice stuff!

7 1,313
 04-29-2017, 10:04 PM
User Info
NICE selection GLWTS

27 229
 04-30-2017, 06:31 AM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
PMs responded to and status updated. Thanks to those who responded, and for the nice comments, Todd and LuvWetShavin!

60 843
 04-30-2017, 07:53 AM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
Pils, Triad, Creed, and Lamy are sold. Thanks to the buyers and TSN.

60 843
 04-30-2017, 03:25 PM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
Price reductions on remaining items.

60 843
 05-08-2017, 09:07 PM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
Bumperama