05-01-2017, 09:47 PM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
[Image: gIKdsoQ.png]

Offering my UNUSED collection of Thiers Issard Limited Edition 1 to 4 "Silverwing" straight razors...

I've decided I don't have the skill or time for straights. 
I sold most of my Le Grelot razors previously and kept these with the intention of handing them down to my 2 sons.
School fees have hit hard this year and their education seems a more pressing investment, so that is where I'll be redirecting funds.
I've only retained a single (but rather special IMO) historic Le Grelot 6/8 with PRE CITES ivory scales, but that might have to be released too...

My apologies in advance for the lower quality images as I'm using my cell phone.

FOURTH EDITION:

[Image: nOJOY5Z.png][Image: 63YBJtE.png]

[Image: fDBTZRt.png]

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION LE GRELOT OAK WING G STRAIGHT RAZOR 7/8", MAPLE WOOD SCALES ***UNUSED***

Carbonsong C 135 steel

1/4 grind

Please visit the link for a full Description

Number 45 of 450

Supplied with original varnished maple presentation box (not pictured above)

No longer available. 

RRP $420 USD 

THIRD EDITION:

[Image: qEa2BeW.png]

[Image: NvVq9kI.png]

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION CROWN WING STRAIGHT RAZOR 11/16", CUBAN MAHOGANY SCALES ***UNUSED***
Carbonsong C 135 steel
1/4 grind
Please visit the link for a full description
Number 115 of 350
No longer available. 

SECOND EDITION:

[Image: WukUDpt.png]

[Image: DYRBbTZ.png]

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION CELEBRATION SILVER WING STRAIGHT RAZOR 5/8", RAM'S HORN SCALES ***UNUSED***

Carbonsong C 135 steel

3/4 to full hollow grind

Number 175 of 300

Supplied with original numbered triple-lacquered walnut wood presentation box (not pictured above)

No longer available. 

FIRST EDITION:

[Image: tG4sy5m.png]

[Image: qCb9NMv.png]

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION CELEBRATION SILVER WING STRAIGHT RAZOR 5/8", COCOBOLO SCALES ***UNUSED***
Number 2 of 300
Supplied with original numbered triple-lacquered black perl wood presentation box (not pictured above)
No longer available.

Before offering the razors individually, I'd like to see if there is any interest in the set.
As well as ALL the original individual presentation boxes (not pictured), I'll include a Theirs Issard 7 razor Elm Burl display box and 4 silicone treated anti rust sleeves (both pictured below).
At $1500 USD for the set (including US shipping with tracking), I believe I'd be upholding the spirit of the BST and definitely not realising any profit.
I will ship via EXPRESS (which comes with an international delivery estimate of 4 business days) and costs me about $54 USD.

[Image: Q12UZI1.png]

[Image: MS9OyfB.png]

99 18,011
 05-02-2017, 06:23 PM
User Info
Absolutely gorgeous! I hope to have a set like that some day. Like you I hope that they sell as a whole....
GLWTS!

Ron

0 167
 05-02-2017, 07:44 PM
User Info
amazing.. Good luck

0 1
 05-02-2017, 07:47 PM
User Info
Good luck with the sale Ben

79 1,298
 05-05-2017, 05:25 AM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Oak Wing (4th Edition) has sold. 

Remaining 3 razors offered as a set including the Theirs Issard 7 razor Elm Burl display box and 3 silicone treated anti rust sleeves for $1100 USD.

Will also consider individual sales.

99 18,011
 05-08-2017, 07:35 PM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Update:

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION CROWN WING STRAIGHT RAZOR 11/16", CUBAN MAHOGANY SCALES ***UNUSED*** - Pending funds

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION CELEBRATION SILVER WING STRAIGHT RAZOR 5/8", COCOBOLO SCALES ***UNUSED*** - Available

THIERS ISSARD 7 RAZOR ELM BURL DISPLAY BOX - Available

99 18,011
 05-09-2017, 04:01 AM
  • Johnny
  • MODERATOR EMERITUS
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
That was a beautiful set, Ben.

175 23,752
 05-24-2017, 11:45 AM
User Info
Is the silverwing still available rams horn 

[Image: gIKdsoQ.png]

Offering my UNUSED collection of Thiers Issard Limited Edition 1 to 4 "Silverwing" straight razors...

I've decided I don't have the skill or time for straights. 
I sold most of my Le Grelot razors previously and kept these with the intention of handing them down to my 2 sons.
School fees have hit hard this year and their education seems a more pressing investment, so that is where I'll be redirecting funds.
I've only retained a single (but rather special IMO) historic Le Grelot 6/8 with PRE CITES ivory scales, but that might have to be released too...

My apologies in advance for the lower quality images as I'm using my cell phone.

FOURTH EDITION:

[Image: nOJOY5Z.png][Image: 63YBJtE.png]

[Image: fDBTZRt.png]

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION LE GRELOT OAK WING G STRAIGHT RAZOR 7/8", MAPLE WOOD SCALES ***UNUSED***

Carbonsong C 135 steel

1/4 grind

Please visit the link for a full Description

Number 45 of 450

No longer available. 

RRP $420 USD 

THIRD EDITION:

[Image: qEa2BeW.png]

[Image: NvVq9kI.png]

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION CROWN WING STRAIGHT RAZOR 11/16", CUBAN MAHOGANY SCALES ***UNUSED***
Carbonsong C 135 steel
1/4 grind
Number 115 of 350
Supplied with original varnished maple presentation box (not pictured above

Supplied with original numbered triple-lacquered walnut wood presentation box (not pictured above)

No longer available. 

FIRST EDITION:

[Image: tG4sy5m.png]

[Image: qCb9NMv.png]

THIERS ISSARD LIMITED EDITION CELEBRATION SILVER WING STRAIGHT RAZOR 5/8", COCOBOLO SCALES ***UNUSED***
Number 2 of 300
Supplied with original numbered triple-lacquered black perl wood presentation box (not pictured above)
No longer available.

Before offering the razors individually, I'd like to see if there is any interest in the set.
As well as ALL the original individual presentation boxes (not pictured), I'll include a Theirs Issard 7 razor Elm Burl display box and 4 silicone treated anti rust sleeves (both pictured below).
At $1500 USD for the set (including US shipping with tracking), I believe I'd be upholding the spirit of the BST and definitely not realising any profit.
I will ship via EXPRESS (which comes with an international delivery estimate of 4 business days) and costs me about $54 USD.

[Image: Q12UZI1.png]

[Image: MS9OyfB.png]

0 1
 05-25-2017, 02:35 AM
  • ben74
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
(05-24-2017, 11:45 AM)cjackso2 Wrote: Is the silverwing still available rams horn 
No I'm sorry it's not.
The Cocobolo is available.
The Mahogany is SPF...
Everything else has sold and shipped.

99 18,011
 05-25-2017, 09:17 AM
User Info
Nicely done, Ben - just beautiful!

73 4,269