05-08-2017, 06:50 AM
User Info
Hi everyone - 

A whole bunch of items not being used.  All the prices include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail.  Unfortunately due to alcohol content, I cannot ship the B&M and Speick lot internationally but otherwise contact me about the other items if you are an international buyer and we can work something out.

1.  Simpson Chubby 2 Synthetic in Faux Ivory/Cream handle.  27mm x 52mm.  I wrote about this previously, but this to me is affordable luxury from Simpson's.  It is a massive brush, but very soft on the face.  It dries quickly due to the synthetic knot, so this is all the upside of a Chubby 2 without any of the downside.  The brush is in great condition; it has not lost a hair or anything and the handle alone is worth the price of admission.  The box is also in great condition.  These currently go for around $90 (69.95 GPB).  I bought mine from another member here for $55, so I was thinking $50 shipped.  SOLD!  Thanks TSN!

2. Barrister & Mann Rhapsody Soap and Aftershave with Soapmakers of Awesometown soap lot.  The Rhapsody combo has been used about 3-4 times and the Soapmakers of Awesometown is unused.  B&M makes my favorite soaps and the Rhapsody scent is perfect for spring.  The Soapmakers was an April Fool's production and is out of stock currently.  The Rhapsody soap and aftershave retail for $17.99 and the Soapmakers soap sold for $15 when available, a total of $51.  I was thinking $50 shipped.  SOLD!  Thanks TSN!

3. Cold River Soap Works "White Label" Citron Soap and Aftershave.  I only used this once; I had traded for it here and the previous owner had only used it 2-3x.  To be honest I have no idea if this is still available.  I tried running a search for this in preparation of this listing but couldn't find anything on the CRSW site other than the Select "black label" Citron.  Since this obtained via trade I don't know the original retail price, but the Select version goes for $19 and the Aftershave is out of stock and went for $20.  I was looking for $35 shipped.

4. Speick Shaving Sticks, Cream, and Aftershave Splash lot.  The cream and sticks have not been used and the splash has been used 2x.  There are two "regular" sticks in foil and two with a handy plastic travel tube.  This lot retails for $45.20 total ($5.30 per stick, $18 aftershave, and $6 cream).  I was looking for $40 shipped.  SOLD!  Thanks TSN!

5.  Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap in ceramic dish.  This has been used once.   This retails for $35 so I was thinking $30 $25 shipped.  SOLD!

Feel free to comment in this thread about pricing and descriptions.  For anything else PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505
 05-08-2017, 07:28 AM
User Info
Pm sent on Chubby 2 Synthetic

3 41
 05-08-2017, 07:32 AM
User Info
Pm sent on soapmakers

1 41
 05-08-2017, 08:08 AM
User Info
Quick update - Chubby 2 Synthetic sold!  Thanks TSN!

84 1,505
 05-08-2017, 11:50 AM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
your prices on the Citron are right on,i had to check them out some months ago 
when the white and the after shave were still listed

GLWTS

53 545
 05-08-2017, 06:12 PM
User Info
I would be interested in the Awesome Erwin if you decided to split. Good luck with the sale.

0 4
 05-09-2017, 06:09 AM
User Info
Quick update: B&M lot sold!

84 1,505
 05-10-2017, 02:23 PM
User Info
All items SOLD! Thanks everyone! Moderators please archive.

84 1,505