10 hours ago
User Info
(11 hours ago)iShave Wrote:
(Yesterday, 09:34 AM)tragique Wrote: The SB blade gap is 0.67mm.

I've compared it with my WR1-SB (0.61mm), and I find both to be about as efficient and comfortable, but the WR1 feels smoother and is easier to use for me. It also seems to require a tiny bit less blade buffing in certain areas and does feel overall very slightly "better" than the Guerrilla. Long story short, I love both these razors, and even though I specified some differences, I'd be hard pressed to tell them apart in a blind test. This is definitely great value for the money and certainly a true Wolfman razor, with the usual high quality workmanship. Trying out this WR1-SB only made me appreciate the Guerrilla more.

I also acquired a WR1-DC with a higher blade gap, but haven't used it much yet, so no comparison for now.

My experience is different than yours between the WR1 and the Guerrilla, I find the WR1 noticablely more efficient and more comfortable, the Guerrilla might be the smoothest razor I've used, I'm going by memory but I feel the Guerrilla is closer to the Timeless .68 than the WR1, keep in mind my Wolfman is the .54 so I'm not sure how that changes things with more aggressive Wolfman.

Even though I find the WR1 smoother, the Guerrilla is still miles ahead most of my other razors. It is crazy how good of a shave it gives me. I haven't had one bad shave with it.

0 15
 10 hours ago
User Info
(Yesterday, 05:34 PM)Agravic Wrote: Brilliant shave w Guerilla OC.
The razor has a clean, simple yet functionally rugged look.
Feel on skin is perfect; the OC rounded and blunt edges did not feel scratchy like my other OC razors sometimes do.
2 1/2 passes and great results.
Well done, James!

If you had to make a choice, which one is better?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 743
 9 hours ago
  • Agravic
  • Super Moderator
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
(10 hours ago)gmhjr06 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 05:34 PM)Agravic Wrote: Brilliant shave w Guerilla OC.
The razor has a clean, simple yet functionally rugged look.
Feel on skin is perfect; the OC rounded and blunt edges did not feel scratchy like my other OC razors sometimes do.
2 1/2 passes and great results.
Well done, James!

If you had to make a choice, which one is better?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OC

102 18,548