05-10-2017, 07:31 AM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Boston
User Info
Hello all!

I need a clear a few things out of my shave den and wanted to offer them to you all first.

I have a soap and aftershave lot, which can be broken up with a minimum of two items each, as well as a semi-rare Wilkinson "Sticky" razor that I just find myself not using. Continental USA only, please, and all payments via paypal. Everything will be shipped via USPS Priority mail, tracking if requested.

Creams and aftershaves:

* Vintage Proraso Red with Wheat Germ. This is NOT the Sandalwood variety currently available. This stuff was discontinued 7 or so years ago. Highly sought after and creates a pretty incredible lather with a great mellow, fresh scent. Please be aware, for those who don't know, this cream does contain parabins. * $25

* O Melhor. A great cream if you've never tried it. Nice coastal scent. From Portugal. * $10

* Captain's Choice Lime. Bay Rum and Lime scented splash. 90+% remaining. * $14

* Floid Black Aftershave, hardly used. Hard to describe the unique scent of Floid products. * $18

Take all 4 for $55, shipping included!

The Razor

* Wilkinson Sticky Razor. I bought this here a few months back in anticipation of replating my Fatboy, but unfortunately that needs to be delayed for the foreseeable future, so I would like to send it along to the next owner. This thing is like a cult classic, die hard lovers and everyone just doesn't understand. I love it, I really do...just not as much as my Fatboy. Since I only have 3-4 times a week, it hardly sees enough use, so I think I should part ways. It does have the typical crack just below the head from years of tightening too hard, but it has zero effect on performance. 

* $55 including shipping

Take everything for a flat $100!

Please PM me directly if you are interested and we can finalize there.

Pics

http://imgur.com/a/oEiTy

35 1,731
 05-14-2017, 11:00 AM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
I'm going to add in a Mike's Natural Soaps, Orange, cedar and pepper soap to the lot for the same price.

35 1,731
 05-15-2017, 05:17 AM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
Soaps and aftershaves are sold,

I'll bring the Sticky to $50 shipped, thanks all!

35 1,731