05-20-2017, 01:02 PM
User Info
Good Day Gents,

As the title says "free soaps just pay shipping" I recently went thru my small den and cleared out several soaps i was using and some I was not using and all I am asking is if you want it to just pay shipping, I figure it will all go in (1) medium flat rate box and shipping will run $13-$14 shipped to you, sorry this is for CONUS only and i am not wanting to split it up, to much of a headache to ship so with that said the first person to PM me and says they want it gets it.

The tubs are over 50% full and here is a list of what I am putting in the box, unless marked new all are used

Colgate Cup 
Proraso White
Barrister and Mann Latha 
Cella (unmarked)
Mitchell Wool Fat (unmarked)
Captains Choice samples (new)
Palmolive (new)
Griffith Shave Goods (new)

[Image: bzXjPM2.jpg]

6 1,404
 05-20-2017, 01:26 PM
User Info
Pm sent

41 123
 05-20-2017, 01:27 PM
User Info
Soaps are gone pending $$ to ship, PM sent requesting address.

6 1,404
 05-20-2017, 01:42 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
NannyBear you do get around.
You are like the Scarlet Pimpernel of Shaving.
"  They seek him here ,they seek him there,
    those frenchys' seek him everywhere.
    Is he in Heaven or is he in Hell,
    that damned elusive , Pimpernel" ( Recited with an 18th century British Foppish accent)

54 547
 05-20-2017, 06:38 PM
User Info
(05-20-2017, 01:42 PM)jjfar Wrote: NannyBear you do get around.
    that damned elusive , Pimpernel" ( Recited with an 18th century British Foppish accent)
annie is a whiz for sure.  i had a great time dealing with her.

76 1,331
 05-20-2017, 08:19 PM
User Info
nannybear, hope you enjoy !!

6 1,404
 05-20-2017, 08:30 PM
User Info
thanks guys....I was at work and on lunch when I saw it.  the items that haven't been previously used I will put towards my "veterans wet shaving kits" I am building....I want to give them to the vets "stationed" in the assisted living section at the local VA home.  I want to do some for a few deployed personnel as well.  I have plenty of NOS Palmolive sticks, unused razorock & proraso tubs,etc. to make small shaving tins. I got small tubes of shaving cream, nice shaving samples, de razor blades....  I am looking at getting a lot of samples of AS and transferring AS balm from large containers to smaller containers as well.  it will take me a bit but, I know I can do it.  I found some brushes that weren't too pricey on some of the web sites.  I just don't know how good they are.  so, if someone has an idea it would be appreciated. also, I will be on the hunt for good inexpensive razors.

sorry, If I took someone else's choices here.  I mainly wanted the samples and the unused soaps.  let me know what ya wanted and I will send it to youSmile

thanksSmile

41 123
 05-20-2017, 08:34 PM
User Info
(05-20-2017, 06:38 PM)daveinsweethome Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 01:42 PM)jjfar Wrote: NannyBear you do get around.
annie is a whiz for sure.  i had a great time dealing with her.

my fave pimpernel is leslie howard...he was superb.

ty for the kind words, you two.

41 123