05-21-2017, 05:00 PM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
Looking for Domenico Caraceni shaving cream or the old EdT. I know....the ultimate unobtanium. But I'm gonna try....

For trade....I'll offer an old school M&F completely hand tied by Lee Sabini. 25mm hybrid knot. Other brushes available. I also have other high end items you might like.  I have an unsmoked Castello 55 pipe in Sea Rock Briar...and some very sought after pipe tobacco. Sealed. (Hope that's not breaking any rules). 

[Image: kRTwTrv.jpg][Image: VRUPrHL.jpg]

169 1,425
 05-21-2017, 05:02 PM
User Info
That's a beautiful brush! Love my M&F Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 22
 05-21-2017, 07:01 PM
  • Steve56
  • Knoxville, TN
User Info
I have both the old and new versions, but there's only about 10ml of the old left in the bottle. I can't tell the difference except maybe the old is maybe slightly stronger, but that could just be some of the little remaining alcohol is in the void space in the bottle. No one will be able to tell the difference between the old and new.

Good luck on your hunt sir, if I had a bottle I'd trade with you!

Cheers, Steve

7 540
 05-22-2017, 04:20 AM
User Info
Agreed that the old and new formulation of the EdT is virtually indistinguishable.  Have you tried the new formulation?

6 199
 05-22-2017, 05:32 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
(05-22-2017, 04:20 AM)Never2Close Wrote: Agreed that the old and new formulation of the EdT is virtually indistinguishable.  Have you tried the new formulation?

Yes I have the new EdT. 

Really hoping to find the cream but I'd like to try the vintage EdT if possible. Good to know the current formulation is a close copy!!

169 1,425
 05-22-2017, 03:58 PM
  • Steve56
  • Knoxville, TN
User Info
I think the EdT is more than a close copy, it's the real deal. I've used both on me as well as spraying test samples and sniffing them periodically until the next day. I do like the old purple bottle much better.

The cream was made by the same folks who make XPEC, so spritz a little on some unscented XPEC and lather away! Or mix a little into unscented XPEC, the EdT is strong juice.

Cheers, Steve

7 540