05-24-2017, 08:26 PM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
I have an absolutely exquisite Declaration Franklin brush (30mm) that is everything I want in a brush: great backbone, wonderful handle, hooked tips, dense as all getout. It is lightly used and in excellent condition. Close to being the Holy Grail for me.
The only problem is that it is a little bigger than I prefer. So, I would like to trade it for a Jefferson (27mm) that is in the same condition. Please PM if you have one you would consider trading.
Thanks for looking.
[Image: u7poUt3.jpg]
[Image: Jadlnxz.jpg]
[Image: EbXX6q4.jpg]

60 849
 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
User Info
I've considered offering the same trade lol! Just know that the Batch 2 hair is much different than "Prime" (which is what your brush has, basically Batch 1). My B2 Franklin feels a good bit smaller than the "Prime" hair Franklin...stiffer backbone and a good bit scrubbier too (the Prime hair is EXTREMELY soft!), still very comfortable, but noticeably different. hopefully you find what you are looking for!
What number is yours?

7 331
 05-25-2017, 06:14 AM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
(05-24-2017, 10:14 PM)vigilantesd Wrote: I've considered offering the same trade lol! Just know that the Batch 2 hair is much different than "Prime" (which is what your brush has, basically Batch 1). My B2 Franklin feels a good bit smaller than the "Prime" hair Franklin...stiffer backbone and a good bit scrubbier too (the Prime hair is EXTREMELY soft!), still very comfortable, but noticeably different. hopefully you find what you are looking for!
What number is yours?

#14. Thanks for the info about the batches. I knew there were differences, but not the details. This Franklin really has a lot of hair stuffed into it!

60 849
 05-25-2017, 08:27 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
That looks like an amazing brush.  I have the blue handled 24mm "Washington" brush and I wish that it were just a little bigger.  So the opposite 'problem' as you. Biggrin
I'd happily swap you though. Wink

47 1,952
 05-25-2017, 08:36 AM
  • greyhawk
  • Southern California
User Info
(05-25-2017, 08:27 AM)Mr_Smartepants Wrote: That looks like an amazing brush.  I have the blue handled 24mm "Washington" brush and I wish that it were just a little bigger.  So the opposite 'problem' as you. Biggrin

Thanks--I love those blue handles. A trade was just completed for a Jefferson, though! And, coincidentally, I have a Washington arriving in tomorrow's post. Rolleyes

60 849
 05-25-2017, 08:37 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
(05-25-2017, 08:36 AM)greyhawk Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 08:27 AM)Mr_Smartepants Wrote: That looks like an amazing brush.  I have the blue handled 24mm "Washington" brush and I wish that it were just a little bigger.  So the opposite 'problem' as you. Biggrin

Thanks--I love those blue handles. A trade was just completed for a Jefferson, though! And, coincidentally, I have a Washington arriving in tomorrow's post. Rolleyes

NICE!  Wonderful 'problems' to have. Biggrin

47 1,952