05-31-2017, 11:15 AM
  • Viking
  • Artisan - Soap & Cosmetics
  • Ames, Iowa
User Info
Howdy all! Wanted to take a minute and update TSN on our production and in-stock progress.

Have made several adjustments to the manufacturing process, and the result is actually having some stock in the store after the releases, which we are very happy about!

Also have just made up a tallow-based version of the 'Ragnar' scent, which is based on Aventus due to many requests to do so.

We very much appreciate the support and will continue to get things stocked moving through the rest of this spring and summer.

Thanks,

10 232
 06-02-2017, 09:46 AM
User Info
Hey Andrew ,

Thanks for the awesome soaps so far.

Any chance you'll be doing a summer/ mentholated soap anytime soon?

0 10
 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM
  • Viking
  • Ames, Iowa
User Info
(06-02-2017, 09:46 AM)deaman312 Wrote: Hey Andrew ,

Thanks for the awesome soaps so far.

Any chance you'll be doing a summer/ mentholated soap anytime soon?

Thanks!

I actually have two mentholated soaps that will be back in stock within the next month, Citron and Iceland, both mentholated, Citron is tallow-based and Iceland is a vegetable-oil based soap. They don't show on the website right now since I have it set to only show in-stock products. I'll actually be changing that back now that I have a little stock to play with, it just made it confusing when nothing was in stock and people saw all the soaps listed.

The Iceland soap is more heavily mentholated, but nothing too extreme. Citron is just to let you know it's there type menthol.

- Andrew

10 232
 06-26-2017, 09:52 AM
  • Viking
  • Ames, Iowa
User Info
Mentholated shaving soaps are back in stock.

1) Iceland - This is our vegan menthol soap, it is more heavily mentholated than Citron, but not necessarily in the 'extreme' menthol category. Scent profile: fir needle, rosemary, lavenda

2) Citron - Our tallow menthol soap, and now with only essential oils for the scent profile (orange, grapefruit, litsea cubeba).

Also, have our vegan 'Longship' soap back in stock, which has a Tom Ford Grey Vetiver inspired scent.

Thanks!

10 232