08-21-2012, 05:46 AM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
I was one of 8 winners of Krissy's generous PIF of Shaving Soap & Bath Soap. I won the Cucumber Juice & Peel Soap. Thank you very much Krissy! Unfortunately I cannot take the smell of cucumbers, and really have no use for a bath soap. I asked my wife if she wanted it & she declined.

I would really like to try a Prairie Creations product. So if anyone has a PC product they would like to trade I would like to hear from you. Even if it's not a PC product, I may still be interested.

If I don't get any offers in the next couple days, I will most likely PIF it outright, or add to another PIF.

~Frank

18 271
 08-22-2012, 09:05 PM
User Info
(08-21-2012, 05:46 AM)RedRocks Wrote: I was one of 8 winners of Krissy's generous PIF of Shaving Soap & Bath Soap. I won the Cucumber Juice & Peel Soap. Thank you very much Krissy! Unfortunately I cannot take the smell of cucumbers, and really have no use for a bath soap. I asked my wife if she wanted it & she declined.

I would really like to try a Prairie Creations product. So if anyone has a PC product they would like to trade I would like to hear from you. Even if it's not a PC product, I may still be interested.

If I don't get any offers in the next couple days, I will most likely PIF it outright, or add to another PIF.

~Frank

I like the smell of cucumber. On the other hand, I have a puck of St. Charles Shave Patchouli shave soap in the tin that has been used three times, and I discovered I don't like Patchouli. If you do, I'll be glad to trade... if not, no problem. Never hurts to ask, right? Smile Take care,
Cleave

P.S. - I tried to send this in a PM, but kept getting a box saying there's a server problem and it wouldn't go through.

11 177
 08-22-2012, 09:33 PM
  • krissy
  • Cando, North Dakota
User Info
just as an FYI it's NOT a shaving soap! It will NOT work as a shaving soap. Shaving soap is formulated very differently. This is strictly bath soap.

I'm sorry you didn't like the scent. Scent is a very personal thing and what one person likes someone else won't. That's why I offer so many choices.

While the soap does have cucumber juice and the peel has been added back in for color the scent of the soap is Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro. You don't smell the cucumber per say from the cucumber itself in the soap, your smelling the fragrance oil added.

Scent Description : Refreshing spa-like fragrance with top notes of aldehydic fruit notes of grapefruit and lime, with middle notes of fresh cucumber, guava, and passionfruit, and base notes of wasabi, cilantro, and fern.

7 405
 08-23-2012, 04:56 AM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
(08-22-2012, 09:05 PM)cpool222 Wrote: I like the smell of cucumber. On the other hand, I have a puck of St. Charles Shave Patchouli shave soap in the tin that has been used three times, and I discovered I don't like Patchouli. If you do, I'll be glad to trade... if not, no problem. Never hurts to ask, right? Smile Take care,
Cleave

P.S. - I tried to send this in a PM, but kept getting a box saying there's a server problem and it wouldn't go through.

Cleave - Like Krissy said, this is NOT a shaving soap, but a bath soap. I got a PM last nite from someone else who expressed interest & am waiting for him to get back to me. Let me know if you are still interested.

Krissy - Thanks for the PIF & the explanation of the fragrance. Whether from the oil or juice, cucumber is one aroma I just can't handle.

My wife loves cucs (and squash, which i don't care for either). I sometimes have to leave the room when she starts slicing a cuc. If the chunks are big enough in a salad, I will pick them out, otherwise I simply skip the salad!

I am sure I can find a good home for the soap.

~Frank

18 271
 08-23-2012, 05:39 AM
User Info
Thanks, Krissy, I understood that the soap was a bath soap... I'm still interested if you are,Frank, but if the other offer was more appealing to you, no hard feelings either way. Have a great day.
Cleave

11 177
 08-23-2012, 06:13 AM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
(08-23-2012, 05:39 AM)cpool222 Wrote: Thanks, Krissy, I understood that the soap was a bath soap... I'm still interested if you are,Frank, but if the other offer was more appealing to you, no hard feelings either way. Have a great day.
Cleave

Not more appealing, but I should wait until this evening to see if he gets back to me, if not then it's yours!

~Frank

18 271
 08-23-2012, 02:29 PM
User Info
That's fine, I'll wait to hear from you later. No rush.
Cleave

(08-23-2012, 06:13 AM)RedRocks Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 05:39 AM)cpool222 Wrote: Thanks, Krissy, I understood that the soap was a bath soap... I'm still interested if you are,Frank, but if the other offer was more appealing to you, no hard feelings either way. Have a great day.
Cleave

Not more appealing, but I should wait until this evening to see if he gets back to me, if not then it's yours!

~Frank

11 177
 08-23-2012, 02:48 PM
User Info
It's all yours cleave....I'm body wash only type of guy. :-)

3 41
 08-23-2012, 02:50 PM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
So there you go Cleave - it's all yours! I will send you a PM with my address & you can reply with yours. I will get it off to you first thing tomorrow.

~Frank

18 271
 08-31-2012, 09:05 AM
  • RedRocks
  • Four-Corners, USA
User Info
Traded with cpool222. Thanks Nook!

(archive)

18 271