kiltedshaver
stinkandstain
DougR = river1
Slap
Vuk
landholder
MsBlackWolf
Etoyoc

The box had made it as far as kiltedshaver on this rotation. However, I am not 100% certain if it had arrived at stinkandstain's yet. As members sign up on this forum, please pop in here for updates.

Thanks!

0 253
 02-27-2012, 02:49 PM
  • 68stang
  • Bremerton, WA
User Info
I would like to be added if we start one!

0 25
 02-27-2012, 03:01 PM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
I believe that Kiltedshaver was going to mail the box last week but no confirmation number or post was made indicating what he is doing. He may still have the box and it may not have been mailed to stinkandstain.

11 303
 02-27-2012, 03:33 PM
User Info
Hey Guys,
I was indeed getting ready to send out the box, but lost stinkandstain's address, and then came to retrieve it from the forum and the forum was gone. If stinkandstain will DM I'll have it out to him asap. Box is packed and ready to go. Sorry for the delay fellas.

Aaron

0 25
 02-28-2012, 03:45 AM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
I have his address, (I saved all of the box info off site at the start). However, I would really like to see him show up on here so that we know he is expecting it. I am leery of sending the box forward to members that don't show up at the new site. Maybe I am alone in that thought. On the other hand, maybe he is here already and using a different user name like Doug.

I don't see slap listed here either. So for the rest of the rotation, it looks like we are missing slap and stinkandstain.

BTW: If you are a box member and selected a different user name, please let me know so I can update the box list.

If we don't hear from Rick soon, then maybe to keep the box moving we should send the box to Doug. Doug is in the same state so it won't take long for the box to get to Rick from Doug if Rick does show up here.

0 253
 02-28-2012, 04:07 AM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Sorry about the name change; when I signed in it said that dougr was already taken. When that happens I use the river1 name. Sorry for the confusion. Doug

11 303
 02-28-2012, 05:26 AM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
river1 Wrote:Sorry about the name change; when I signed in it said that dougr was already taken. When that happens I use the river1 name. Sorry for the confusion. Doug

No confusion here Doug. I was just saying that if the other missing members signed up under a new name, I needed them to let us know. You have been active enough here that I knew who you were without a problem.

0 253
 02-28-2012, 12:10 PM
User Info
etoyoc Wrote:I have his address, (I saved all of the box info off site at the start). However, I would really like to see him show up on here so that we know he is expecting it. I am leery of sending the box forward to members that don't show up at the new site. Maybe I am alone in that thought. On the other hand, maybe he is here already and using a different user name like Doug.

this sounds fine to me. How long should we wait for stinkandstain to show up? I'm find to send it to him or to Doug, just let me know. pp

0 25
 02-28-2012, 10:51 PM
User Info
From what I've seen in the Vendor's Corner at B&B Rick has other things on his mind right now with dental and car work needed. I'm seeing about the colognes he's trying to sell right now and I'll mention to it when I get a pm back.

10 463
 02-29-2012, 08:48 AM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Rick is an honorable guy who has originated these traveling boxes. I am sure that you could just send the Box to him and let him know the Confirmation number and about the new site. Doug

11 303
 03-05-2012, 12:33 PM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Rick said to pass it on this time as he has a lot on his plate. So kiltedshaver can send it to me next. Doug

11 303
 03-05-2012, 01:49 PM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
OK, thanks for checking on it. I had sent home some e-mails that he had not responded to. However, I do not know that I ever got to the point of saying that it was his turn on the box. I was trying not to nag too much. I figured that if I hadn't heard anything by today, I would try again.

0 253
 03-06-2012, 10:24 AM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
(03-05-2012, 01:49 PM)etoyoc Wrote: OK, thanks for checking on it. I had sent home some e-mails that he had not responded to. However, I do not know that I ever got to the point of saying that it was his turn on the box. I was trying not to nag too much. I figured that if I hadn't heard anything by today, I would try again.

I just PM'd Kiltedshaver to send the box to me if he still has it? My address and everything was included and requested that he give us an update in this Thread so everyone could see where things currently standHuh

11 303
 03-09-2012, 08:38 PM
User Info
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I held on to the box to make sure it would be sent to the right gentleman. I did exchange a couple PM's with river1 on the fourth and fifth to confirm it's next destination, but only have now sent the box. I'd proffer an excuse like two jobs, family, etc. etc. but with a post office within easy walking distance that has two automated postal kiosks I really have no excuse. Confused :-/ It's bad manners guys and I apologize. Box is in the mail and here is the tracking number:

9505 5000 2824 2069 0001 62

0 25
 03-13-2012, 03:09 PM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Hey Slap........You are next to receive the Box but I need your mailing address. It arrived here late this evening and I would like to get it moving along again. Please let me know your address so I can get the Box in the mail. Best regards, Doug

P.S. It would be helpful if the next several people in the rotation can exchange addresses with each other as appropriate: Vuk, landholder, MsBlackWolf.

11 303
 03-13-2012, 03:09 PM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Hey Slap........You are next to receive the Box but I need your mailing address. It arrived here late this evening and I would like to get it moving along again. Please let me know your address so I can get the Box in the mail. Best regards, Doug

P.S. It would be helpful if the next several people in the rotation can exchange addresses with each other as appropriate: Vuk, landholder, MsBlackWolf.

11 303
 03-14-2012, 06:28 AM
User Info
Hi guys,

Sorry for the slow reponse. I've been unusually busy. That said, I am requesting to be taken out of the rotation. I don't want to slow down the box.

Thanks,

Slap

0 2
 03-14-2012, 07:15 AM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Wow, just caught my wife at the USPS before she mailed the Box. I will have to get the next address ....VUK? are you still involved? The box is packaged and ready to ship as soon as I receive someone's address so please let me know. Doug

11 303
 03-14-2012, 07:15 AM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Wow, just caught my wife at the USPS before she mailed the Box. I will have to get the next address ....VUK? are you still involved? The box is packaged and ready to ship as soon as I receive someone's address so please let me know. Doug

11 303
 03-14-2012, 06:24 PM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
Sorry to see that you are bowing out there slap; however, I certainly understand. There are times that being busy just plain gets in the way.

0 253