05-14-2012, 10:14 AM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
Please count me in when you start up agian.

1 3,507
 05-14-2012, 09:37 PM
User Info
Count me in as well. I have some things that I have been saving to put in the box!

1 223
 05-15-2012, 02:31 AM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
Sorry... things have been crazy at work and home so I haven't gotten around to getting the next round running and it is getting to be the even crazier time of the year. I have barely even been part of the forum recently. I will try to get the pics taken and processed on Wednesday night. At the moment, that looks like the only free night I have for the next three weeks.

I will be sending messages out to those that have expressed interest in being on the list. However, in short, what I am going to need, is A) confirmation that you are willing to take this on, B) contact information (Name, Phone number, e-mail, address). PM me with the info to get on the list.

Sorry to those of you across the borders, but between content in the box, cost, and a lack of tracking when crossing a international border, the box is staying within the US.

0 253
 05-15-2012, 05:30 PM
  • donoma
  • Birmingham, AL
User Info
What are the rules? I've never participated in something like this, but am interested.

0 64
 05-16-2012, 06:07 PM
  • etoyoc
  • NW Indiana
User Info
new thread started for the new rotation: http://shavenook.com/thread-2012-traveli...rotation-2

If a mod could lock this thread, that would be great.

0 253