06-07-2017, 11:23 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
I am really only using straights and DEs now. I have a few purchases on their way and need to sell some things I don't use. All prices are shipped CONUS

Gem 1912 SE - My favorite SE. Small head version, which IMHO is smoother than the more common larger head 1912's. The case has seen better days. The razor itself is in great shape. A few minor scratches that I tried to capture in the pics. It also has a tin brass spot where the blade rests on the stop. Comes with 5 Gem PTFE blades. $25 shipped SOLD

Straight Razor Designs Latigo strop. Latigo leather with black webbing material strop. Has nice leather handles with ornate hardware. Has a few very small nicks from use, but overall very good condition. Retails for $65---$45 shipped SOLD

Pitralon Pure - Used a few times. See pic for level- Retails for $17--- $14 shipped

Extra leather strop is not included or for sale at this time. I offered to loan it to a member just starting to use straights. I have not heard back from him. If things change, I will update the listing with a description and price. 

[Image: cjPH311.jpg]

[Image: 0x2ewsh.jpg]

[Image: ZZXqc7v.jpg]

[Image: 9Db1HBu.jpg]

[Image: kL6iv4x.jpg]

75 1,321
 06-07-2017, 08:25 PM
User Info
(06-07-2017, 11:23 AM)Gabe Wrote: I am really only using straights and DEs now. I have a few purchases on their way and need to sell some things I don't use. All prices are shipped CONUS

Gem 1912 SE - My favorite SE. Small head version, which IMHO is smoother than the more common larger head 1912's. The case has seen better days. The razor itself is in great shape. A few minor scratches that I tried to capture in the pics. It also has a tin brass spot where the blade rests on the stop. Comes with 5 Gem PTFE blades. $25 shipped

Straight Razor Designs Latigo strop. Latigo leather with black webbing material strop. Has nice leather handles with ornate hardware. Has a few very small nicks from use, but overall very good condition. Retails for $65---$45 shipped

Pitralon Pure - Used a few times. See pic for level- Retails for $17--- $14 shipped

Extra leather strop is not included or for sale at this time. I offered to loan it to a member just starting to use straights. I have not heard back from him. If things change, I will update the listing with a description and price. 

[Image: cjPH311.jpg]

[Image: EU89B1F.jpg]

[Image: 0x2ewsh.jpg]

[Image: E97qZgL.jpg]

[Image: kqQ1yUb.jpg]

[Image: ZZXqc7v.jpg]

[Image: 9Db1HBu.jpg]

[Image: Z2XGON1.jpg]

[Image: kL6iv4x.jpg]

I have a question on the Gem 1912...I own the Damaskeene and Ever Ready 1912 versions and they measure about 1.25 in. across. What does your Gem measure across?

5 111
 06-08-2017, 07:30 AM
  • Gabe
  • Arizona
User Info
(06-07-2017, 08:25 PM)rabelious21 Wrote: [quote='Gabe' pid='807432' dateline='1496863398']
I am really only using straights and DEs now. I have a few purchases on their way and need to sell some things I don't use. All prices are shipped CONUS

Gem 1912 SE - My favorite SE. Small head version, which IMHO is smoother than the more common larger head 1912's. The case has seen better days. The razor itself is in great shape. A few minor scratches that I tried to capture in the pics. It also has a tin brass spot where the blade rests on the stop. Comes with 5 Gem PTFE blades. $25 shipped

Straight Razor Designs Latigo strop. Latigo leather with black webbing material strop. Has nice leather handles with ornate hardware. Has a few very small nicks from use, but overall very good condition. Retails for $65---$45 shipped

I have a question on the Gem 1912...I own the Damaskeene and Ever Ready 1912 versions and they measure about 1.25 in. across. What does your Gem measure across?

I have not measured but I am sure it's the same width. Small head refers to the back side where they are usually stamped. There are different heights. I will create a thread in the SE section with a better description. With pics Smile

75 1,321
 06-08-2017, 11:34 AM
User Info
(06-08-2017, 07:30 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 08:25 PM)rabelious21 Wrote: [quote='Gabe' pid='807432' dateline='1496863398']

I have not measured but I am sure it's the same width. Small head refers to the back side where they are usually stamped. There are different heights. I will create a thread in the SE section with a better description. With pics Smile

Sounds great....

5 111