06-15-2017, 11:33 AM
User Info
I am trying to make room for a new purchase.  All prices include shipping to the US via PayPal.  Shipping will be USPS with tracking.  Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.

(1) Voigt & Cop Handle with Shavemac D01 2-Band knot - $115 - $125 (Retail when available at PannaCrema was approximately 200 EUR)  - This is an Italian hand made brush that was turned by Voigt & Cop and was fitted with a Shavemac D01 2-Band knot.  The handle is made of ziricote and the approximate dimensions are a 26mm knot with a 55mm loft.  The handle height is 55mm.  The loft helps lessen some of the scrub that is found in some of the D01 knots.  The handle is beautiful and very comfortable IMO and is protected with what I believe is lacquer finish.  It comes with the box and certificate.

(6) Ikon Shavecraft #102 Slant Head with Bamboo Handle - $40 - $45 (Retail $70 at Maggard with the bamboo handle) - The handle is new and the #102 head is in good condition with some marks on the threads (it came that way from Ikon).

[Image: gtdIaAc.jpg]

[Image: xufS6lP.jpg]

[Image: EuWz7Qe.jpg]

[Image: Ulvxtjx.jpg]

[Image: Fadds7O.jpg]

[Image: TaGgFz1.jpg]

SOLD - (2) Shaver Joe Chubby 2-Band with Gel tips - $65 (No longer produced) - The approximate dimensions are a 26mm knot with a 48mm loft.  The handle height is 45mm.  The brush is very soft and has gel tips.

SOLD - (3) Shavemac 167-23 Brush - $45 (Retail 105EUR) - The approximate measured dimensions are a 24mm knot with a 56mm loft.  The handle height is 46mm.  I am not sure if the knot is a finest or silvertip.  The tips are very soft.  The was my first quality badger brush (no offense to the fine folks a Tweezerman). 

SOLD - (4) Rudy Vey Jade Chubby Style Handle with a Artesania Romera Manchurian Knot - $65 (Custom brush - knot and handle purchased separately) - This a custom brush set by Rudy Vey in a chubby style jade handle with a Romera manchurian fan knot.  The approximate measured dimensions are a 26mm knot with a 51mm knot.  The handle height is 38mm.  The bottom of the handle is engraved with Rudy Vey although is it difficult to see because of the jade swirl.  It's a soft brush with some scrub and good backbone.

SOLD - (5) Rockwell 6S Razor - $70 (Retail $100) - Stainless steel with original case but I can't find the Rockwell blades that come with it.  Very good condition and an excellent shaver. 

SOLD - (7) Martin de Candre Original Scent Glass Jar - $48 (Retail $69 from Old Town and 41 EUR plus shipping direct from MdC) - The glass jar is new and comes with the box and insert.

112 354
 06-17-2017, 01:09 PM
User Info
Two questions. If you remember, how long have you had the Rockwell?
                        Is that an Ikon Tech between the Rockwell and Slant?

2 208
 06-17-2017, 01:18 PM
User Info
(06-17-2017, 01:09 PM)Puma Wrote: Two questions. If you remember, how long have you had the Rockwell?

I'm not sure how long I've had the Rockwell but it's the newer version of the 6S.  The razor between the Rockwell and the Ikon #102 slant is an Ikon Standard in the original satin finish.

112 354
 06-17-2017, 02:29 PM
User Info
(06-17-2017, 01:18 PM)schickter Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 01:09 PM)Puma Wrote: Two questions. If you remember, how long have you had the Rockwell?

I'm not sure how long I've had the Rockwell but it's the newer version of the 6S.  The razor between the Rockwell and the Ikon #102 slant is an Ikon Standard in the original satin finish.

Thanks for the reply. I thought that razor was familiar. I had a Standard with the B1 coating, but had to return it because the safety bar was seriously bent. The OSS handle that it came with was nice, though. Yours looks to be a Bulldog. I take it that one isn't for sale.

2 208
 06-17-2017, 03:37 PM
User Info
After taking the pics I decided to keep the Ikon Standard.  I have hoarding issues . . .

112 354
 06-17-2017, 05:25 PM
User Info
(06-17-2017, 03:37 PM)schickter Wrote: After taking the pics I decided to keep the Ikon Standard.  I have hoarding issues . . .

That's okay. I appreciate the reply and I do have a couple of razors that I like. When I saw your razor I was thinking about that Ikon Standard B1 that I had to return. It was disappointing when I pulled it out of the box and saw that bent safety bar. Ikon said it will be 2018 before they get any more.

2 208
 06-27-2017, 10:05 AM
User Info
Price drops on the remaining two items.

112 354