06-15-2017, 07:04 PM
User Info
Great to hear all the feedback regarding the Rocnel SE-G. Having shaved with about 6 different SE razors that take a Gem blade is truly a delight. Having seen two Rocnel SE-G's up for sale on the TSN is not a cause for concern. Will seriously consider ordering one.

Great shaves everyone!

5 111
 06-15-2017, 07:11 PM
User Info
(06-15-2017, 07:04 PM)rabelious21 Wrote: Great to hear all the feedback regarding the Rocnel SE-G.  Having shaved with about 6 different SE razors that take a Gem blade is truly a delight.  Having seen two  Rocnel SE-G's up for sale on the TSN is not a cause for concern.  Will seriously consider ordering one.

Great shaves everyone!

Like any other razor, this Rocnel may not work for some.   However, the reviews have been overwhelmingly positive and the two on the BST sold very quickly.

50 6,115
 06-20-2017, 07:24 AM
User Info
I bought one of the BST ones. Gorgeous. Fine craftsmanship. I haven't shaved with it yet - blade shipment a day behind Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 41
 06-20-2017, 07:28 AM
User Info
This always happens with new releases. Folks want to try it out and find it doesn't suit their style. As more reviews come in, those who are curious have a lot of information available to them so they can make a more informed purchase than those original customers. Not a cause for alarm.

0 648