06-26-2017, 05:03 AM
  • Quando
  • Banned
  • Somewhere far-away, from Home
User Info
This is the best Aftershave Tonic, ever.  It has alcohol, but, has never burned me.  Not once.  Never.  Never, ever.  I have been using this, for a couple of weeks, and, wow, just, wow, I am totally blown away, by this product.  This is, easily, my favouirte aftershave tonic.  This replaced Fine Snake Bite as my daily aftershave.  There is alcohol, but, no burn, and, menthol, but, no sting.  

In addition to being 100% pain free, it is, also, fragrance free.  This means the wearer will never offend others.  This is important, to me, because I work in professional environments.  Smelling like anything is forbidden.  Maybe, if you come back, later, in the day, after going home, for a break, it would be okay, or, if you were meeting colleagues, after regular business hours, but, from the hours of 6AM-12PM (06:00 - 12:00) one should be free, of all smells.  

So, yeah, this aftershave is great.  I love it.  I, seriously, recommend this product.

1 589
 06-26-2017, 05:28 AM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
I've been using Mandom Lúcido aftershave for the past couple of years, as it's the only scentless aftershave that I know of. It's also very soothing, and relatively inexpensive. When I don't want an aftershave to clash with the scent of my soap or EdT, I reach for Lúcido.

38 5,113
 06-26-2017, 09:25 AM
User Info
I bought a raft of Japanese splashes when I was over there last, and this is my favorite of the lot. It's great.
I can get it in Japanese stores here, but (like sake) it costs double what it does in Japan -- around $12 vs. $6.

8 917
 06-26-2017, 12:04 PM
  • Sully
  • Super Moderator
  • Cedar Park, Texas
User Info
I'm also a fan of Lucido aftershave.  I always thought it had a slight green tea scent, but it could very easily be my imagination.

8 1,366
 06-26-2017, 12:33 PM
  • evnpar
  • Emeritus
  • Portland, Oregon
User Info
(06-26-2017, 12:04 PM)Sully Wrote: I'm also a fan of Lucido aftershave.  I always thought it had a slight green tea scent, but it could very easily be my imagination.

Perhaps a very slight scent, although I cannot determine what it might be, other than alcohol and witch hazel. It's not enough of a scent to detect when used with other products.

38 5,113
 06-29-2017, 01:59 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
  • Somewhere far-away, from Home
User Info
(06-26-2017, 12:33 PM)evnpar Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 12:04 PM)Sully Wrote: I'm also a fan of Lucido aftershave.  I always thought it had a slight green tea scent, but it could very easily be my imagination.

Perhaps a very slight scent, although I cannot determine what it might be, other than alcohol and witch hazel. It's not enough of a scent to detect when used with other products.

Witch hazel was excluded from the ingredients list, on my bottle.   Huh

1 589