07-22-2017, 01:28 PM
  • pc4406
  • Vintage Shearer
  • San Francisco
User Info
 07-22-2017, 02:08 PM
User Info
Today I received a package from Timeless.  I bought the Polished OC, 0.95 gap, scalloped cap razor with the H5 dimpled handle and stand.   I also received their free towel and signature shave soap based on the current deal they are running.

I waited for the package to arrive before shaving today so that I could break in the new gear.  IMO this razor is just superb - from looks and design to the quality of the shave and performance.  I need to get more mileage on my Charcoal Level 2, but this Timeless just felt so much better with only just this one shave under my belt.  My initial impression is so high.  I will have to see over time how this razor perform for my tastes, but things are starting off great!
Steve

[Image: j8XJMc9.jpg]
[Image: OyCMMxm.jpg]
[Image: S11azgF.jpg]

0 412
 07-22-2017, 02:25 PM
  • doc47
  • Northern Arizona
User Info
(07-22-2017, 02:08 PM)Smooth Steve Wrote: Today I received a package from Timeless.  I bought the Polished OC, 0.95 gap, scalloped cap razor with the H5 dimpled handle and stand.   I also received their free towel and signature shave soap based on the current deal they are running.

I waited for the package to arrive before shaving today so that I could break in the new gear.  IMO this razor is just superb - from looks and design to the quality of the shave and performance.  I need to get more mileage on my Charcoal Level 2, but this Timeless just felt so much better with only just this one shave under my belt.  My initial impression is so high.  I will have to see over time how this razor perform for my tastes, but things are starting off great!
Steve
Steve, not only is it beautiful but it looks like it would feel very comfortable in your hand. And she's not just pretty, she shavesssssss

8 601
 07-22-2017, 02:40 PM
User Info
(07-22-2017, 02:08 PM)Smooth Steve Wrote: Today I received a package from Timeless.  I bought the Polished OC, 0.95 gap, scalloped cap razor with the H5 dimpled handle and stand.   I also received their free towel and signature shave soap based on the current deal they are running.

Steve

Steve, you made a great acquisition.  I believe Timeless is clearly among the most beautiful and best performing DE razors, and it's readily available without hype or drama.

43 5,518
 07-22-2017, 03:41 PM
  • doc47
  • Northern Arizona
User Info
 07-22-2017, 03:47 PM
User Info
(07-22-2017, 02:40 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote:

Steve

Steve, you made a great acquisition.  I believe Timeless is clearly among the most beautiful and best performing DE razors, and it's readily available without hype or drama.

^ this indeed!

28 248
 07-22-2017, 05:29 PM
User Info
 07-23-2017, 11:12 AM
User Info
(07-22-2017, 03:41 PM)doc47 Wrote: [Image: 4xeBUY6.jpg]
[Image: YacDGh1.jpg]

Where is all of the SS shaving soap coming from in the monthly haul pics lately? I miss it! Especially Alpine Frost.

97 1,268
 07-23-2017, 11:57 AM
  • doc47
  • Northern Arizona
User Info
I don't own a red straight razor. I changed that today with the purchase of a Red Imp 133.
[Image: jcSUScu.jpg]
[Image: 1PEPoVa.jpg]
[Image: j9hXgB8.jpg]
[Image: YQMvVhb.jpg]

8 601
 07-23-2017, 07:28 PM
User Info
(07-22-2017, 01:28 PM)pc4406 Wrote: [Image: Mdzo3xZ.jpg]

She's a beauty! I saw that on offer, and it took a lot of restraint not to go after it! Great pickup

25 915
 07-24-2017, 10:06 AM
User Info
[Image: jZmGvVh.jpg]

I've lost control! Summer acquisitions continue unabated and the already overcrowded shave den will be forced to make room for a few more goodies.

Kinda feels like Christmas in July!

0 7
 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
Received the beautiful brush in trade today.  The handle is made from luscious glass made in the famous forges of Murano (Venice).
[Image: bvhDXLt.jpg]

47 1,894
 Yesterday, 10:32 AM
  • doc47
  • Northern Arizona
User Info
(Yesterday, 09:57 AM)Mr_Smartepants Wrote: Received the beautiful brush in trade today.  The handle is made from luscious glass made in the famous forges of Murano (Venice).
[Image: bvhDXLt.jpg]

I love my Nero brush, I'm sure you'll love yours as well, it is quite beautiful to be sure!

8 601
 10 hours ago
User Info

Steve

(07-22-2017, 02:25 PM)doc47 Wrote: Steve, not only is it beautiful but it looks like it would feel very comfortable in your hand. And she's not just pretty, she shavesssssss

(07-22-2017, 02:40 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: Steve, you made a great acquisition.  I believe Timeless is clearly among the most beautiful and best performing DE razors, and it's readily available without hype or drama.

+1 to everything said above. .95 for me, but all smooth. I took a chance with the SB when I was used to open combs. It is a great and beautiful razor.

0 74