07-19-2017, 03:18 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
  • Somewhere far-away, from Home
User Info
I have decided to try Speed Stick regular.  I will let you know the results.

1 589
 07-19-2017, 07:25 PM
User Info
My daughter has suggested Primal Pit Paste.. haven't tried it yet....

16 215
 07-20-2017, 04:46 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
User Info
(07-19-2017, 03:18 PM)Quando Wrote: I have decided to try Speed Stick regular.  I will let you know the results.

I tried it!  I loved it.  This morning, it burnt like none other, but, I still had some red marks, so, I figured.  By this afternoon, I was healed enough, to try, again, and, this time, I loved it.  Unless I have another reaction, tomorrow morning, I think this might be my new regular thing.  Even though it is green.  If I could get a version of it, in White, I would love.  They make a "musk" scent, without dyes, but, no stores, here, have it.  

(07-19-2017, 07:25 PM)scottb7862 Wrote: My daughter has suggested Primal Pit Paste.. haven't tried it yet....

I am going to look, for this, simply, because your daughter suggested it.

1 589
 07-21-2017, 07:33 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
User Info
So, I have decided on the Speed Stick Musk.  I like it, because it is free of all dyes.

1 589
 07-22-2017, 02:32 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
User Info
Speed Stick Musk for the absolute win.  It feels good, to have a regular brand, of deodorant. No rash, no red marks, no obvious, strong smell.  There is only a faint scent, and, one must be close, to smell it, which is perfect.

1 589
 07-29-2017, 04:06 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
User Info
(07-22-2017, 02:32 PM)Quando Wrote: Speed Stick Musk for the absolute win.  It feels good, to have a regular brand, of deodorant. No rash, no red marks, no obvious, strong smell.  There is only a faint scent, and, one must be close, to smell it, which is perfect.

So, a few days after posting this, I had to remove my foot, from my mouth.  A red mark did, indeed, develop.  I noticed yesterday morning, after I had already applied it.  However, I left it off last night, this morning, and, this evening.  I switched to just using Crystal Rock Deodorant Body Spray.

1 589
 08-01-2017, 05:16 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
User Info
So, I switched to using the body spray, under my arms, and, big red splotches.  Tonight, I switched back, to the Speed Stick Musk.  Hopefully, the rest of the week will prove a winner, for it.  If not, back to the drawing board (because what else can I do?  This is the one product which absolutely MUST be worn.)

1 589
 08-01-2017, 06:36 PM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
Several good ideas on page 1 posts.  If rash or spots, start with a "made for men and sensitive skin" product.

4 392
 08-02-2017, 09:30 AM
User Info
(07-07-2017, 07:13 PM)Jackson Wrote: I urge you to check out Ursa Major. Been rubbing my pits with their all natural stuff made in Vermont for about two years now. They have a new baking soda free version that just launched but I haven't tried it yet. Highly recommend their products.

Thanks for the recommendation on this one, always looking to try a new brand out!

1 45
 08-02-2017, 11:26 AM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
I've been using Sudsy Soapery deodorant cream for the past few days.  Not really a fan. Sad  Feels too greasy for me, but it's my first time using a cream.  Seems to work OK though.
I also tried Tom's of Maine long-lasting unscented deodorant and it worked well.
No rash from either.

47 1,924
 08-05-2017, 06:07 PM
  • Boba81
  • Toronto, Canada
User Info
The PAA deodorants are pretty good

0 29
 08-06-2017, 02:42 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
User Info
I have been using baby powder, since Friday, I think.  So far, so good.  I really dislike using a powder.  Perhaps, I should try a cream.

1 589
 08-13-2017, 12:19 PM
  • Quando
  • Banned
User Info
(08-06-2017, 02:42 PM)Quando Wrote: I have been using baby powder, since Friday, I think.  So far, so good.  I really dislike using a powder.  Perhaps, I should try a cream.

After about a week, or, more, I have switched back, to the Speed Stick Musk.  This works, much better.  Smile

1 589
 09-18-2017, 04:33 PM
User Info
My cream deodorant has been getting rave reviews from customers at my local markets.  At every market, at least one person stops by just to tell me, "Love your deodorant!", or "That stuff really works!".  Needless to say, I'm pleased.  It doesn't separate, no one has reported rashes or irritation (I didn't expect them to), it dries quickly on the skin, you don't need much, and the two scents are really nice.  One's a lavandin blend and the other is a bergamot blend, plus I always make an unscented version of everything.  Minimal bicarbonate of soda, a little activated charcoal (not enough to stain clothes), zinc oxide, coconut oil, mango butter, beeswax, good essential oils, silk (helps the dry feeling) and arrowroot powder.  Not an anti-perspirant, because that's an FDA no-no for artisan cosmetic makers, but I'm quite pleased with the feed-back I've been getting.

0 280