02-21-2019, 08:03 AM
User Info
I really enjoy Stirling and PAA deodorants but can't use them in a Texas summer. Really excited to try Stirling's new antiperspirant when it is released!

4 58
 02-21-2019, 09:23 AM
User Info
(02-21-2019, 08:03 AM)GnosticShaver Wrote: I really enjoy Stirling and PAA deodorants but can't use them in a Texas summer. Really excited to try Stirling's new antiperspirant when it is released!

I have some PAA too, if you liked these you should also try the new Razorock deodorant stick. It is great, way better then the one in jar

0 126
 02-22-2019, 05:57 AM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Worcester
User Info
I've been using Speick deodorant for years now and really like it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

39 1,888
 02-22-2019, 12:59 PM
  • TomG
  • Perth, Western Australia
User Info
I also enjoy the Speick stick.
However, I bought the product below about three years back, and was so impressed, I've exclusively used it to this date.  I get about 6 months use from a stick.
It has a very nice clean scent that has a bit of staying power, and I find its antiperspirant performance to be unmatched.

[Image: CkBHLL2.jpg]

1 136
 02-22-2019, 03:25 PM
User Info
(05-14-2018, 04:37 PM)NaimasDad Wrote: I didn't use deodorant for years, because of the nasty chemicals and the natural ones really did not work . . . I tried them all.

Fast forward . . . tried Schmidts Brand.

Try it, no need to thank me.

It works and is clean.

I heard praise about this from someone else, and the scents sounded nice too.
It's expensive, but I saw it on sale at Whole Foods, so I got a couple.
It's effective and does smell good too.
I wanted bergamot & lime, but that wasn't available.
So I got lavender & sage and cedar & juniper.

10 1,091
 02-22-2019, 05:27 PM
User Info
I've been using Arm & Hammer Essentials lately.  It's clear and really seems to work well.  Before that I was using a free tube of Native.  It worked great once I got past the whole initial irritation thing that they said was my body expunging the chemicals from my previous anti-persperant.  Hogwash.  Anyway, my body acclimated to it but there is no way I'm going to pay $12 for tube of deodorant.  Or $10 for that matter.  The A&H Essentials is less than $2 a tube and works great.  Doesn't take much product for each application to get a full day's worth of protection so a tube lasts a long time.  If Native was priced properly, maybe I'd think about using it again.  But their pricing is just insane.

2 268
 02-24-2019, 05:01 AM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
This may come as a shock but I don't use deodorant.

35 years ago, I ran out of deodorant one day and used Aqua Velva as an aftershave and deodorant instead after my morning shower. my girlfriend at the time (now my wife) complimented my scent that evening and I went off the spray can and bought the biggest bottle of AV i could find (10 oz). she has the best sense of smell of anyone i have ever known so if the AV ever started failing me during the day or since I started using AV that way, she would not be shy to report the problem. No problem ever came up.

anyone else use a splash as a deodorant?

0 264
 02-26-2019, 12:28 AM
User Info
(02-24-2019, 05:01 AM)RyznRio Wrote: anyone else use a splash as a deodorant?

A very long time ago, when I was young and very stupid, I once used vodka for deo one very hung-over morning.

Does that count?

1 263
 02-26-2019, 04:40 AM
  • RyznRio
  • Connecticut
User Info
(02-26-2019, 12:28 AM)RazorSteve Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 05:01 AM)RyznRio Wrote: anyone else use a splash as a deodorant?

A very long time ago, when I was young and very stupid, I once used vodka for deo one very hung-over morning.

Does that count?

sure alcohol kills the bacteria that may make an odor. when did the human scent become offensive?

or in the words of Napoleon, Josephine, I will be home from the front in two weeks; don't wash.

0 264