07-07-2017, 12:41 PM
User Info
I normally carry two pens in my briefcase.  I don't like just throwing loose pens in there.  Some briefcases have pen holders, but I prefer using a pen case and I needed a new one.  I decided to try one by Royce Leather, which is based in Secaucus, NJ, with a store in New York City.  According to the company website, it's a third generation family owned business:

Austrian Immigrant & Leather Artisan Eugene Bauer Created a Rich Tradition of Luxury Leather Goods in 1944 with his First Wallet. Three Generations Later, the Bauer Family & Royce Brand Continue to Thrive with His Vision in Mind.

I don't know where the company does its current manufacturing, as the website does not indicate that.   

I purchased two of these leather cases, one in Coco (chocolate brown) and one in Tan.  They are available in other colors.  They are made from Top Grain Nappa Cowhide, which I found to be smooth and soft.  It certainly has the look and feel of good leather.  The stitching and construction appear to be excellent.  I paid $20 for each of these, so they represent a good value for the quality one is getting. 

[Image: HBDDL1N.jpg]

[Image: 0ok30HQ.jpg]

[Image: efEpupa.jpg]

[Image: XCnQuKn.jpg]

50 6,115
 07-07-2017, 12:42 PM
User Info
Handsome cases, Ricardo - congrats!

73 4,304
 07-07-2017, 01:20 PM
  • eengler
  • Administrator
  • South Dakota, USA
User Info
Nice design, looks well stitched and should last an eternity. Great find, Enjoy!

59 4,504