07-10-2017, 11:05 AM
User Info
I have approx. 250 Kai blades (will count the tucks to be sure and post picture soon) that I would like to trade for different blades or other DE items. I would be interested in Perma-Sharp Supers (Paslanmaz Celik marked), Nacets, Polsilvers, or possibly other blades I cannot think of right now. Also interested in other DE items such as Captain's Choice products (Bay Rum AS and balm), Stirling Soap products etc.

These are about $33 to $40 per 100.

I appreciate all the offers but I just can't sell a handful here and there as it becomes too much to keep up with.

9 118
 07-10-2017, 03:54 PM
User Info
(07-10-2017, 11:05 AM)FloridaCreekIndian Wrote: I have approx. 250 Kai blades (will count the tucks to be sure and post picture soon) that I would like to trade for different blades or other DE items. I would be interested in Perma-Sharp Supers (Paslanmaz Celik marked), Nacets, Polsilvers, or possibly other blades I cannot think of right now. Also interested in other DE items such as Captain's Choice products (Bay Rum AS and balm), Stirling Soap products etc.

These are about $33 to $40 per 100.

I have a half bottle of Bay Rum AS splash original Captain Choice packaging and a newer almost full (new) North AS splash. I wouldn't mind getting a handful more Kai's.

79 1,298