07-21-2017, 06:58 AM
User Info
(07-21-2017, 05:20 AM)SCOV Wrote: Agree - Brian is great guy with great products and reasonable prices.  I have the Brass "stars & stripes" and Copper "twin helix" handles with Level 2 and Level 1 OC heads.  All purchased separately including some good luck.  I used the brass handle with another head for a while - i can see some "wear" changes.

Nice tips for the sealing process - looks like some skill & knowledge required.  I do not need to add "waxing" to "blade shave counting" requirements.

That is why I'm not sure if I should use it before getting it sprayed. I don't trust myself enough to do it knowing that if I get a drip it's going to stay there. So I'm going to seek help. I know the feeling I've had the handle for a while and I put Charcoals $15 black head on it just to make it look complete but didn't use it hoping that one of the two heads would become available in the near future. Now that I've got the Level 3 OC i wanted I'll wait for the Level 2 dual comb and keep checking the site to see when a handle I want becomes available or maybe Brian has some new ones coming. 

BTW I like the twin Helix and the stars and stripes is really cool to. Nice acquisitions!

0 240
 12-16-2018, 05:54 AM
User Info
Im expecting a Level 2 complete razor in "bright tumbled brass"....does this coating technique apply for this finish a swell,
or only for antique brass? I want my razor to stay exactly as it looked when I get it.

1 215
 12-16-2018, 09:47 AM
User Info
(12-16-2018, 05:54 AM)Tester28 Wrote: Im expecting a Level 2 complete razor in "bright tumbled brass"....does this coating technique apply for this finish a swell,
or only for antique brass? I want my razor to stay exactly as it looked when I get it.

It’s only on the antique finish but I have a couple of friends that have the tumbled brass finish and all it takes is make sure you BLOT dry after use and give it a polish once in a while with Renaissance wax as recommended by Brian in a phone conversation I had with him on how to assure my razor will stay looking the same as when I got it. So far my first Charcoal is from one of his first releases and it still looks as it did following those simple instructions I got from Brian.

Congrats on getting great shaving razor!

0 240