07-17-2017, 05:39 AM
User Info
Hi everyone - 

For sale I have the Blackland Blackbird Sabre Single Edge/GEM Razor.  It is all stainless steel and impeccably made in my opinion.  To me this is a great "entry level" razor into the GEM/Personna type single edge blades.  These blades are sharp, strong, and long-lasting; I usually get at least 20-30 shaves from them.  The issue traditionally is that the GEM-type razors are very aggressive, unforgiving, and/or both.  This solves that issue and provides a medium shave on the spectrum of aggressiveness.  Even the weight distribution is perfect, neither dropping the head too much or having too much weight in the handle.

These retail for $185.  Despite owning this since the initial release date, I have only used it twice (I was on vacation for the past two weeks) so it is in mint condition as far as I can tell.  I was thinking $175 shipped.  This price includes CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.  If you are an international buyer, let me know and we can work out shipping costs and services.

As always please feel free to comment on my description and pricing here.  If you have any other questions and comments please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Josh

84 1,505
 07-17-2017, 07:58 PM
  • Jorvaljr
  • Temple city, California
User Info
What a beautiful razor. It's on my wishlist. Glwts

3 171
 07-23-2017, 05:32 PM
User Info
PM sent

1 45
 07-25-2017, 03:27 PM
User Info
Sold! Please archive. Thanks everyone for looking and communicating with me.

84 1,505