08-23-2012, 09:36 PM
  • Tonality
  • Attempted Soap Sabbatical
  • Boston
User Info
Hey all!

I have a few things to clear out. All prices include CONUS shipping, international, PM me and we will work something out!

NEW ADDITION, ARLINGTON LOT

I've decided I don't really enjoy Arlington as much as I used to. Lot includes Arlington soap in Beechwood bowl (70%), Aftershave splash (70%), spare full puck in box.

I am looking for $40 for the lot SOLD

iKon OSS. A well respected razor which I do really enjoy, but I will be sticking with my Fatboy and 37G more often than not, so away it goes! This was a factory discounted one due to a couple of marks on the head, but they are purely cosmetic! If you have been wanting to try this razor but the high prices discourage you, here is your chance!

I'm looking for only $80! I take that back, NOW $70 SOLD!

[Image: Bu1nIl.jpg]

[Image: zSyPNl.jpg]

1912 Gillette Canadian Standard Set. This is a complete set in a pretty good shape box. I've shined up the silver. There are two bent teeth, but they don't effect the blade angle. I would like $30 This is as long as I can go on this set before I start losing money! WITHDRAWN

[Image: cRLwGl.jpg]

First up are two Wade & Butcher Sheffield straights. I want to preface this by saying I am not a very experienced straight razor seller, so I am just going off of what seems right to me, if there are discrepancies, let me know! Both of these razors are printed "Sheffield" only on the tang, and my dating research places them both in the mid 1800s.

W&B #1 is a 5/8 quarter hollow or near wedge barbers notch. This razor still has its original horn scales and has gone through a full restoration process, including honing and I was told is shave ready. I have no attempted to shave with it, so I am just going by word of the honemeister.

W&B #1 I am looking for $70 WITHDRAWN!

[Image: tUmMel.jpg]

W&B #2 is a 7/8 wedge or near wedge square point. The blade of this razor is etched with the words "MAGNUM BONUM" which can be translated a variety of ways, all of which roughly meaning "very good". This razor is also in its original horn scales, but sadly these scales are quite pock marked and will need new scales. This blade has not been through a restoration process and features a small spot of rust at the heel of the razor, roughly 0.5cm x 0.5cm, both front and back. The rust does not however seem to come into contact with blade edge. I've even looked over the blade edge with a 10x loupe and it seems to be in great shape. I haven't seen more than a couple other W&B razors with this same etching, and none with a straight blade, all others seem to be curved, so it seems to be rather unique and should restore very nicely.

W&B #2 I am looking for $60 SOLD

[Image: 1Wa1Xl.jpg?1]

Next up are a couple of double edge razors.

Edwin Jagger DE89 Barley Chrome edition in like new condition (no box) I would like $ 30 SOLD

1912 Gillette Canadian Standard Set. This is a complete set in a pretty good shape box. I've shined up the silver. There are two bent teeth, but they don't effect the blade angle. I would like $30

Lastly is a neat vintage brush ripe for restoration. The bottom is labeled Lord Chesterfield 995 Pure Badger. The handle is a very nice cream color with a "Polo" like shape. I would like $15 WITHDRAWN

[Image: cRLwGl.jpg]

Thank you!

35 1,732
 08-25-2012, 11:07 AM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
Prices dropped across the board, Arlington lot added Smile

35 1,732
 08-29-2012, 08:36 AM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
Last push to get a Simpsons Manchurian!

iKon OSS has been added at a low low price!

35 1,732
 08-29-2012, 11:37 AM
  • xraygun
  • Bainbridge Island
User Info
That's a give away on the Arlington folks!

5 270
 08-29-2012, 03:05 PM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
Alright everyone, lets FINISH THIS! For each item/lot purchased I will throw in a Czech & Speake cologne sample of your choice! (while supplies last)

35 1,732
 08-29-2012, 03:54 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
For anyone who wants a good cheap introduction to an iKon that OSS is fantastic. It's a good mild razor and is beautiful. Plus add in the fact that Anthony is a heck of a guy to deal with.

116 3,804
 08-29-2012, 04:12 PM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
Thank you, Dave. I agree, this is a great mild razor. Personally, I prefer it over the Feather, and I kind of don't want to see it go, but I just enjoy my Fatboy more.

35 1,732
 08-29-2012, 05:07 PM
User Info
PM sent.

15 762
 08-29-2012, 05:22 PM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
Arlington lot Sold. This will be the ONE AND ONLY price drop on the OSS. Now $70!

35 1,732
 08-29-2012, 05:28 PM
  • river1
  • Coastal South Carolina
User Info
Anthony, I will buy the iKon and the C&S. Please send your Paypal and the $70 will be on the way.....you have a way of breaking down one's will.....darnit....Best regards, Doug...aka: river1
(08-29-2012, 05:22 PM)Tonality Wrote: Arlington lot Sold. This will be the ONE AND ONLY price drop on the OSS. Now $70!

11 303
 08-29-2012, 07:54 PM
  • Tonality
  • Boston
User Info
Funds have been collected! Thank you all! Please Archive, mods!

35 1,732