08-24-2012, 05:03 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I had my Semogue 2011 LE 2 for sale little over a month or so ago and withdrew the sale, thinking I would give it another chance. It's a great brush, as you already know, and this one is in superb condition. Well, I did give it another try, but, by Jove, I just don't like boar bristle brushes and hate seeing it sit in the drip stand unused. After all, brushes have feelings, too, you know? So it is for sale. No trades, please. The other brush in the photo is gone and I'm too lazy to shoot another photo of just the LE 2. The price is $53 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine. Thanks.
[Image: IMG_1621.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1618.jpg]

132 2,614
 08-24-2012, 09:52 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Those are nice brushes Obie. I sold mine within 24-hours of posting. Not because I don't like boar, but because it was to large for me. I'm sure yours will find a good home soon. The price is right.

Good luck

173 23,480
 08-24-2012, 10:01 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Thank you, Johnny. Yes, this is a great boar brush at a good price, especially since the model is no longer available. It's also my last boar brush, as I have sold all the others. As I noted, with me, it's a question of personal taste. I just am not comfortable with boar brushes. Nor am I comfortable with synthetic brushes. I just have a soft spot for badger brushes. Ah well . . .
Take care,
Obie

132 2,614
 08-24-2012, 11:50 AM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
I am VERY happy to have the LE 2 (I have the SOC as well) - the LE 2 is pretty much as good as you're gonna get with a boar in my opinion; plus...they are very limited in terms of availability.

29 466
 08-26-2012, 07:16 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I put a rock bottom price of $53 shipped U.S. on the brush before it goes back in the rack. If you're interested, grab it, as I will be out of town Tuesday through Friday and will not have access to a computer. Thanks.
Obie

132 2,614