07-29-2017, 04:25 PM
User Info
I have some Floid Blue and I love it. I subsequently purchased some Floid Special Edition (Mentolado Vigoroso) . Initially, I was just ok with the Special Edition, but it has grown on me and I like it almost as much as Blue. When I purchased the Special Edition I assumed it was a more mentholated version of the Floid Amber, but reading the descriptions on BullGoose, the Special Edition is a Spanish Barbershop scent and the Amber is an Italian Barbershop scent.

So, are these aftershaves different scents? Can anyone that has tried both share their thoughts?

Thanks

1 309
 07-29-2017, 04:28 PM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
Vigoroso is my favorite Floid out the five. Suave is like Vigoroso, but with less menthol. To my nose, Blue and Amber smell similar. Black is a modern scent, much like Aventus (or Wm Neumann Absolute Zero or Fine Platinum). You chose the best one!

5 315
 08-04-2017, 09:10 PM
User Info
(07-29-2017, 04:28 PM)pbrmhl Wrote: Vigoroso is my favorite Floid out the five. Suave is like Vigoroso, but with less menthol. To my nose, Blue and Amber smell similar. Black is a modern scent, much like Aventus (or Wm Neumann Absolute Zero or Fine Platinum). You chose the best one!

I own 5 Floid AS.
I also owned Floid Black, and heard people compare it to Aventus.

Now I also own 2 versions of Aventus, and to my nose Black is not even close to Aventus.
Black is a synthetic mess of a fragrance to my nose.
And I don't try to sound like a snob here.........

24 5,839