07-31-2017, 07:31 AM
User Info
[Image: QXKx80h.jpg][Image: hevqf7u.jpg][Image: oUKaGAG.jpg][Image: gxiyBNv.jpg]
Ok guys, I am trying to fund a new L.E. carry gun so some of my shave gear must go. Up for sale are the following items:

ATT Calypso Razor with Bamboo handle and R1 and H1 plates. No box is included but the razor and componets are like new and were used sparingly. Retail is $129 for razor and extra plate. I am asking $105 shipped to the US.

Charcoal Goods stainless steel razor (level 1 closed comb). This is in like new condition and was used a handful of times. No box included. Retail is $180. I am asking $145 shipped to the US.

Blackland Blackbird machined finish stainless steel closed comb razor with box. This has the shorter, more current handle and I purchased this directly from Blackland about 2 months ago. Used only a handful of times. Retail is $180. I am asking $150 shipped to the US.

I am not going to be able to accept any trades for the items as I am trying to ease the cost of buying my own duty handgun (not a required purchase but the department just authorized 1911s).

9 118
 07-31-2017, 05:48 PM
  • jjfar
  • Young priest in a big parish
  • North Carolina
User Info
I can completly understand the ABSOLUTE NEED for a 1911.
That and the Hi-Power were my favorite small arms when
i was in the Corps ,very ,very long ago,

49 514