07-31-2017, 10:02 AM
User Info
What happened to these? They released a few and now you can only find the brushes on the website. Are the razors still in production?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 750
 07-31-2017, 11:43 AM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
It's my understanding that Muehle had some technical issues with the razor and will not release them again until the issues have been resolved. I don't know anything more specific, ie, I don't know the issues

159 1,319
 07-31-2017, 11:55 AM
User Info
(07-31-2017, 11:43 AM)Steelman Wrote: It's my understanding that Muehle had some technical issues with the razor and will not release them again until the issues have been resolved. I don't know anything more specific, ie, I don't know the issues

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't heard any bad reviews or any reviews on this razor. I liked the look of them though.

0 750
 07-31-2017, 01:20 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
I got one ...a birch handle and there are NO ISSUES....except getting one...works great and they really screwed up with communication on this model.....they certainly are promoting the Hexagon handle model however....perhaps something with the price point or whoever made this for them.

6 1,995
 07-31-2017, 02:10 PM
User Info
(07-31-2017, 01:20 PM)Harvey Wrote: I got one ...a birch handle and there are NO ISSUES....except getting one...works great and they really screwed up with communication on this model.....they certainly are promoting the Hexagon handle model however....perhaps something with the price point or whoever made this for them.

I fully agree and I have no interest in the Hexagon model. Looks cheap compared to the Rocca!

0 750
 07-31-2017, 07:38 PM
  • Nero
  • Ban Groupthink from Earth
  • le montagne
User Info
In early July, I had asked MühleUSA customer service if the Rocca was discontinued, and got this response:

"Hello Matt,

We still anticipate selling Rocca razors as soon as the manufacturer approves quality control.

No one in the world has access to any at this point in time.

We took them off the website because we didn't have any in stock."

Then I asked about a projected date, and got this response:

"I ask every week and its' the same answer.

No time table."

;(

57 2,565