07-31-2017, 07:21 PM
User Info
Hi All,

I remember reading some posts last year from our esteemed brush experts about Shavemac, and I thought I remembered someone (or a few of you) mentioning someone from Shavemac that you worked with?

Do we have a Shavemac rep that's on our forums? Or does anyone have a name / email of a good rep to work with to build a custom Shavemac Brush?

Thanks!

3 290
 07-31-2017, 07:39 PM
User Info
Just use this section of the site:

Moderator Note:  Link to websit not affiliated with TSN removed.

Then if you want further customization, make a remark in comment to your order section.

You can also email Bernd directly, but try this first !!

24 5,849
 07-31-2017, 07:42 PM
User Info
I can't link directly to the site (forum rules, I think?), but if you visit Shavemac dot com and click on 'configurator' you can build a custom brush. Should you need additional help, just use the contact link. Bernd is usually who works with me on things - but you're in good hands.

26 986
 07-31-2017, 08:32 PM
User Info
(07-31-2017, 07:42 PM)mike_the_kraken Wrote: I can't link directly to the site (forum rules, I think?), but if you visit Shavemac dot com and click on 'configurator' you can build a custom brush. Should you need additional help, just use the contact link. Bernd is usually who works with me on things - but you're in good hands.

Thanks Claus, Mike!

Got it. Smile

3 290