08-02-2017, 08:18 AM
  • iShave
  • Calgary
User Info
For sale is a Blackland Sabre anyone in Canada that's wanting to try this razor this will save you around $50 after the shipping to Canada and taxes at the boarder

Selling for $185USD (what I paid for it) and that'll include shipping in Canada, if interested let me know as it's all packed up and ready to be sent back to Blackland but given shipping and boarder taxes have already been paid thought I'd put it on here first

[Image: AxUTF7g.jpg]

2 458
 08-02-2017, 09:11 AM
User Info
Curious as to why you decided to sell it already......you don't have to answer, obviously.  I've just seen a lot of positive reviews.

2 1,461
 08-02-2017, 09:36 AM
  • iShave
  • Calgary
User Info
(08-02-2017, 09:11 AM)kingfisher Wrote: Curious as to why you decided to sell it already......you don't have to answer, obviously.  I've just seen a lot of positive reviews.

it's a great razor, just a bit mild for me and not as efficient as the Wolfman that I'm used to. I wouldn't read too much into it, as I've let go of many other great razors like the Blackbird, Charcoal Goods and Timeless and the Sabre is just as great as those, I'm just trying to keep my razor collection down to two razor and with how well the Wolfman as worked for me I'm going to add in a Guerrilla next.

2 458