08-12-2017, 02:52 AM
User Info
I have razors from Timeless, Ikon, and Oristo, and I had a Merkur, a Muhle, and several vintage Gillettes. I consider my ATT R2 to be my best performing razor out of all of them. If you improved on that you are a god.

2 140
 08-13-2017, 04:15 AM
  • stan
  • USA
User Info
(08-08-2017, 02:18 PM)Puma Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 09:56 AM)stan Wrote: I initially posted that I would not do a pre order of the new ATT Windsor razor. However, due to popular demand I have relented. We will have the stainless pre order on our site soon. The Copper Windsor will follow. The razors and stands have been machined and are now in the polishing process. We should have them available in about two weeks. Thank you for your interest and support.

Clap

There have been a number of questions about additional plates and offering Windsor sets.
So with so much interest I tell the machine shop Monday to start working on these additional plates (H & M) and caps. We will need them to for make these request possible.
Now, do you like you Titanium razor with a matte or polished finish? (Sorry, It's like an addition, I can't stop. LOL)

0 279
 08-13-2017, 04:19 AM
  • motto
  • Copenhagen, Denmark
User Info
Will there be Open Comb versions of the Windsor available too?
Regards Marco

7 196
 08-13-2017, 05:06 AM
User Info
I'll try one, Stan. I've got a few of your razors already.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

0 14
 08-13-2017, 06:40 AM
User Info
H head please.  

If you are serious about the possibility of titanium, polished is my vote.  And I'll get the H in that too!

2 176
 08-13-2017, 07:11 AM
User Info
Titanium in polished finish gets my vote too.

16 610
 08-13-2017, 07:59 AM
User Info
It's a great looking razor.  Polished and fully covering the blade tabs is wonderful.  But I think those holes are going to be a pain in regards to cleaning and tea-stains.  Make that same razor with the standard slots or update the other slotted razors in your line to polished finishes and covered blade tabs for the win.

1 220
 08-13-2017, 09:38 AM
User Info
(08-04-2017, 03:27 AM)stan Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 02:33 PM)Puma Wrote: That looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! How does it differ from the other ATT DE's, besides the finish and the copper option?

The head now covers the end of the blades. Had a lot of request for that. The cap extends farther on the blade reducing the blade exposure which stiffens the blade. On my the stiffer blade has a different feel and provides a very smooth shave.

It seems important to a lot of guys. I have razors that cover them and some that leave them exposed. I have never given them any thought.

2 140
 08-13-2017, 01:04 PM
User Info
The Windsors are real lookers. To me, the drain holes are a nice design feature, very distinctive. Unless you shave with spackle, I can't imagine that cleaning them would require anything more than a rinse under running water.

0 75
 08-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  • stan
  • USA
User Info
(08-13-2017, 01:04 PM)Viseguy Wrote: The Windsors are real lookers. To me, the drain holes are a nice design feature, very distinctive. Unless you shave with spackle, I can't imagine that cleaning them would require anything more than a rinse under running water.

I used the stainless Windsor again this morning with a two day growth. The shave was very nice. I noticed that the best shaving angle is a little different than our standard stainless models. The head alterations have had their intended effect. Same ease of use as with a DE but a bit of the stiffness of blade found in a SE. I was very pleased with the results. Lastly, for me it cleans up fine buy just flushing the razor under the tap.
Sorry you are having to read my ramblings but we are expecting the stainless Windsors late this week. The Copper should be arriving in the next week to ten days. Some good people have volunteered to review the Windsor. They will be able to use and review the Windsor providing you their thoughts on its performance. Their reviews are impartial as participation is voluntary and the razors are returned to me.

0 279
 08-15-2017, 11:40 AM
User Info
(08-15-2017, 10:32 AM)stan Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 01:04 PM)Viseguy Wrote: The Windsors are real lookers. To me, the drain holes are a nice design feature, very distinctive. Unless you shave with spackle, I can't imagine that cleaning them would require anything more than a rinse under running water.

I used the stainless Windsor again this morning with a two day growth. The shave was very nice. I noticed that the best shaving angle is a little different than our standard stainless models. The head alterations have had their intended effect. Same ease of use as with a DE but a bit of the stiffness of blade found in a SE. I was very pleased with the results. Lastly, for me it cleans up fine buy just flushing the razor under the tap.
Sorry you are having to read my ramblings but we are expecting the stainless Windsors late this week. The Copper should be arriving in the next week to ten days. Some good people have volunteered to review the Windsor. They will be able to use and review the Windsor providing you their thoughts on its performance. Their reviews are impartial as participation is voluntary and the razors are returned to me.

Thanks for the update Stan. Do you plan to ship SS next week?

3 1,037
 08-15-2017, 12:41 PM
  • stan
  • USA
User Info
(08-15-2017, 11:40 AM)jfim88 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 10:32 AM)stan Wrote:

Yes, if they arrive when promised. When we get them we will ship them out right away.

0 279
 08-15-2017, 12:42 PM
User Info
(08-15-2017, 12:41 PM)stan Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 11:40 AM)jfim88 Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 10:32 AM)stan Wrote: I used the stainless Windsor again this morning with a two day growth. The shave was very nice. I noticed that the best shaving angle is a little different than our standard stainless models. The head alterations have had their intended effect. Same ease of use as with a DE but a bit of the stiffness of blade found in a SE. I was very pleased with the results. Lastly, for me it cleans up fine buy just flushing the razor under the tap.

Yes, if they arrive when promised. When we get them we will ship them out right away.

Thanks! Can't wait

3 1,037
 6 hours ago
  • stan
  • USA
User Info
We have been very busy here lately with all of the new products coming out. There were a few times i thought my head was about to explode.  Anyway, another update. Our Windsor SS razors are scheduled to arrive on Monday via UPS around 3pm EST. We will get to work to push those out ASAP. the Copper Windsor will follow in a few days. Exciting times around here at ATT central. 

0 279