08-04-2017, 11:08 PM
User Info
At work, most of the pens they buy don't work well for me (lefty with a hook). Oddly enough though, I can use a few fountain pens, so I'm thinking about bringing one into work.

So can anyone recommend a quick drying ink? I don't need waterproof, but if I'm scribbling in a hurry I don't want to smear.

6 776
 09-25-2017, 07:03 AM
  • Wrathen
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
User Info
(08-04-2017, 11:08 PM)Gig103 Wrote: At work, most of the pens they buy don't work well for me (lefty with a hook). Oddly enough though, I can use a few fountain pens, so I'm thinking about bringing one into work.

So can anyone recommend a quick drying ink? I don't need waterproof, but if I'm scribbling in a hurry I don't want to smear.

Sorry for the late reply, but I have found Lamy inks on the dry side and dry pretty quick. Also depending on the color you need my mom uses Diamine Silver Fox it’s a light grey and dries quick and works with most paper. For the office I use Diamine Blue/Black because it works on our crappy copy Paper and dries fairly quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 791
 09-26-2017, 09:38 AM
User Info
Thanks. I haven't tried Lamy ink yet. I have some Diamine from Goulet that hadn't been opened yet, I'll use it next. Pilot has been good ink, and it doesn't feather on cheap paper that we have in the office.

6 776