08-14-2017, 11:45 AM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
I had ordered the TI 95 OC base and scalloped cap, I paid for priority 2 day delivery to my office. A few days later I went on line and saw that the Post Office had marked it delivered that past Sat. On Saturdays my office is closed so there is no way it was delivered to the right address. I went to the post office and they confirmed it was delivered that past Sat, I filed a complaint.

I emailed Matt at Timeless and told him of the situation, he immediately wrote back that he was going to send out another. I told him to please wait till I researched it further with the post office I did not want him to be out any money if it could be found. A few days later I heard back from the PO, the situation hadn't change they had no idea where the package was delivered to.

I got back to Matt who could not have been more gracious and said he was sending out another and we confirmed my address, this was last Friday. I received the replacement today (Monday). So as it stands I have the SS 95 SB and OC and now the TI. Great razors, great company. Thank you Matt

66 824
 08-14-2017, 12:41 PM
User Info
That's a great response from Timeless.  Their razors are comparable in quality to the best machined razors from any manufacturer.  They're always available without any hype.  The company responds to emails the same day and offers outstanding customer service.  I'm an extremely satisfied customer.

60 11,241
 08-14-2017, 01:25 PM
User Info
Matt's customer service is beyond reproach! I had a small problem with a Master Kit that I received as a Christmas present from my wife and figured I would send a email that morning so as to no forgot over the holidays. I figured it would be a few days before I received a response, but Matt emailed me back within a hour or two on Christmas morning. I mean, who checks their work email on Christmas. Matt at Timeless Razor does, that's who. Absolutely outstanding product and even better customer service!

0 1
 08-14-2017, 01:40 PM
User Info
This has happened with me as well. USPS marked it as shipped on their website but my forwarder did not receive anything. I believe my forwarder cause I have been with them for years and this is the first time this had happened. They even sent me a certificate to show USPS or the vendor as a proof no item was received. 

Unfortunately I bought the razors from a private individual, and though the gentleman offered to refund, I refused it. It wasn't his fault, and my conscience wouldn't be able to accept that this gentleman had to take a loss due to some unfortunate circumstance with USPS. I just let it go and cross my fingers that it doesn't happen again in the future; although I am always a bit worried now these days.

I'm glad Timeless got your back. They seem to be stand up guys and I wouldn't be worried dealing with them in the future. I am tempted by the Ti too, and your post further convinced me to try them in the future. 

Thank you for sharing your experience and I hope you enjoy it in good health.

11 1,170
 08-14-2017, 07:24 PM
User Info
After just coming away from a less than perfect customer service experience with one of the stainless steel safety razor manufacturers, I found dealing with Matt at Timeless to be a pleasant, pain free purchasing experience. He answered my queries promptly and completely, and seems to take a lot of pride in the reputation Timeless is building in the wet shaving community. The perception I have of Matt as a result of my transaction with Timeless is one of a quiet yet confident professional who is completely dedicated to perfecting his product and building the best brand and image for his company he possibly can. He's clearly a guy who simply won't accept less than perfection with any facet of his business. I can't recommend Timeless highly enough. Another pure awesome guy in this business is Shane at Blackland, also simply a top-notch fella. 

@1Geralt ; Don't hesitate to grab that Ti. You're gonna love it.

0 22
 08-14-2017, 07:26 PM
User Info
I've always really liked the looks of those Timeless razors with the scalloped heads. I've been contemplating my next razor purchase and am really wanting a B&R adjustable but after reading this I think I've changed my mind.

11 95
 08-14-2017, 08:36 PM
User Info
(08-14-2017, 07:26 PM)Magnum Wrote: I've always really liked the looks of those Timeless razors with the scalloped heads. I've been contemplating my next razor purchase and am really wanting a B&R adjustable but after reading this I think I've changed my mind.

The B&R Adjustable is at the very top of my Want It List. I'm a little concerned as BullGoose no longer has the B&R Adjustable page on the website. Hopefully they'll be able to restock at some point. I have a query submitted but no response yet. There is a website in Turkey that has them available...$390 USD plus shipping, and another website in either Norway or Denmark at like $475 USD plus shipping...so not for me.

I can't say enough good things about my Timeless though. Believe the Hype.

0 22
 08-14-2017, 09:52 PM
User Info
I just want to jump in  and echo the OP's sentiments .
I bought several item's from Timeless several months ago , with one thing or another I never got around to un boxing/using the 12 mm handle and stand .
I did last weekend but they didnt fit , out by about 1/2 mm or so .
Quick e mail to Matt at Timeless and the following day a FOC replacement handle and stand are in the post .
That is outstanding and I am absolutely flabbergasted by the level of customer service .
Well done Matt and all at Timeless Razors , a shining example to all vendors .

1 12
 08-15-2017, 03:28 PM
User Info
I will echo everyone above.  Timeless razors is absolutely amazing and Matt is so pleasant to work with.  I recently returned my Timeless Razor due to what I thought was an allergic reaction to nickel which is in stainless steel.  I was past my 30 day return policy and Matt still allowed the return.  My Timeless razor was so awesome and was sad to see it go.  However, as you all know, They now make titanium and my order is being placed very very soon!  Can't tell you how stoked I am to have Timeless back in the den.  I'm so impressed with company.  I hope they come out with a few SE razors.

Thank you Matt and the crew at Timeless!

3 123
 08-15-2017, 08:14 PM
User Info
Service is top notch. I know I have talked to Matt on the phone just about blade gaps and he helped me decide my razor. Great service and products

10 116
 08-15-2017, 09:16 PM
User Info
There are not many razor company's that offer not only one of the best razors out there but the customer service that all others should set as their benchmark. Matt is a great guy and when I decided I wanted a custom dual comb plate made instead of the Scalloped I originally bought Matt was like no please send it back and I said but it's been over 30 days and he said we're fine but keep it until your custom is finished and after you get it delivered to your door then you can send the scalloped back. That is not only great customer service but he had the trust in me to return the baseplate after I got the new one. That's going above and beyond in my books. 

To me a combo of providing a great quality product and delivering great customer service breeds brand loyalty IMO.

0 240
 08-16-2017, 11:29 AM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
Update,

Today the Post Office delivered the lost Timeless package (missing for 10 days marked as delivered), it was found with-in the Post office itself. I called Timeless and spoke to Mark to tell them about the new situation and that I was sending them back the lost package, and I thanked them again.

66 824
 08-16-2017, 12:49 PM
User Info
(08-16-2017, 11:29 AM)bijou Wrote: Update,

Today the Post Office delivered the lost Timeless package (missing for 10 days marked as delivered), it was found with-in the Post office itself. I called Timeless and spoke to Mark to tell them about the new situation and that I was sending them back the lost package, and I thanked them again.

Another USPS disaster.  Fortunately, Timeless took care of you immediately.

60 11,241
 08-16-2017, 03:10 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
(08-16-2017, 12:49 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 11:29 AM)bijou Wrote: Update,

Another USPS disaster.  Fortunately, Timeless took care of you immediately.

Yes, they could not have been any better and any more gracious, I am very happy that the lost razor was found so that I could return it to them so they would not be out ant money.

66 824
 08-18-2017, 09:39 AM
User Info
Because of this thread I ordered a titanium set with a custom base (OC and scalloped) in a 95 gap.   

Like what I hear about the service - hope I love the razor

9 256
 08-18-2017, 11:53 AM
User Info
(08-18-2017, 09:39 AM)1981Eagle Wrote: Because of this thread I ordered a titanium set with a custom base (OC and scalloped) in a 95 gap.   

Great choice. It's a cracking razor.

37 5,835
 08-19-2017, 06:16 AM
User Info
(08-18-2017, 09:39 AM)1981Eagle Wrote: Because of this thread I ordered a titanium set with a custom base (OC and scalloped) in a 95 gap.   

Sounds like you ordered the perfect razor-- you will love that combo and blade gap!

0 78
 08-19-2017, 08:07 AM
User Info
I have been on the fence on this one and all the words of appreciation have piqued my interest. I might pull the trigger very soon.

Just a small query....do they intend to come out with a polished Ti anytime soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 1,382
 08-19-2017, 08:24 AM
User Info
(08-14-2017, 12:41 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: That's a great response from Timeless.  Their razors are comparable in quality to the best machined razors from any manufacturer.  They're always available without any hype.  The company responds to emails the same day and offers outstanding customer service.  I'm an extremely satisfied customer.

This is exactly the reason I moved away from other razors , I would like to support the manufacturers who support the costumer.

88 1,828
 08-19-2017, 08:41 AM
User Info
(08-19-2017, 08:07 AM)Jags009 Wrote: I have been on the fence on this one and all the words of appreciation have piqued my interest. I might pull the trigger very soon.

Just a small query....do they intend to come out with a polished Ti anytime soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negative. I emailed Matt a couple of weeks ago to ask. He said there were no plans for a polished version, anytime soon, however, he didn't rule it out, eventually.

37 5,835