08-16-2017, 02:22 PM
User Info
I often buy - then sell - then buy (sometimes the same product again) ..... I really don't have RAD ... its more of a yo-yo or boomerang affliction.

I am selling off a couple items to fund a purchase.

Here is a Rocnel SE-G Stainless with Titanium coating.  Lightly used - low mileage - great condition.  Used perhaps 10 to 12 times

Comes with a custom stand I made for it.  The stand is 1018 steel with a manganese phosphate parkerized finish.  I'm not an 'artisian' seller, so I'm not really 'selling'  the stand - you buy the razor and I toss in the stand for free.  The Razor is below cost and in like-new condition, so that's a deal.  Around the base of the stand I milled little overlapping circles.  These are meant to 'count' your shaves.  You load a blade and rotate the stand to the blank side.  Shave and rinse the razor and rotate the stand so the '1' is facing out.  If it takes a week to get back to that razor in rotation, you know that its a 'one-shave blade' that is in it.  I recently put a little silver paint in the pips to make them stand out.  So some photos don't show them, but the one with the blue background does.  

Also comes with two containers of GEM PTFE coated blades (one is full and one with 9) and 4 packs of Personna GEM Stainless (three are full and one with 8)

New price for just the razor is $210.00 ... I will sell the whole lot for $170.00 shipping is included in the CONUS ... thank you and ask for more photos if you want

I'll probably 'circle back' to Rocnel at a later time - and maybe get the matte one this time - and make a matte stainless stand .... then (later) sell it at a loss ..... SOMEBODY STOP ME!  Smile

[Image: BOqWIZz.jpg]

[Image: rTbQ298.jpg]

[Image: SUOJyZN.jpg]

9 256
 08-16-2017, 02:46 PM
User Info
Oh, that is one sweet looking razor.
Someone jump on this quick! I just got in a refurb Sheffield from Morgan at Silverloaf and am on buying sabbatical, repeat repeat repeat.

5 21
 08-18-2017, 09:24 AM
User Info
Nice offering.  I particularly love the stand you made.  

Sadly, not in the market.  Just window-shopping today.  GLWTS.

3 2,011
 08-19-2017, 11:55 AM
User Info
Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 62
 08-19-2017, 02:58 PM
  • leonidas
  • Jerez de la Frontera (FPO)
User Info
.........very nice offer..........

..and yes, it is a disease......which we all have.............

52 1,132
 08-19-2017, 03:08 PM
User Info
i tried it, good razor, but not really my jam.  but when you make it look so damn sexy...... hmmmm.... at a fine price too. 

is swearing allowed here, or is it just frowned upon?

10 16