08-19-2017, 04:30 PM
User Info
Hey guys I just purchased the Schick Dial from ebay  and after the purchase I noticed on one of the pictures that the side where the blade is injected it looks somewhat crooked to my eyes. Might be just the picture the way it came out, I also asked the seller to confirm regarding this because if that's the case then I'll ask for refund before he ships the razor... Leaving picture below and hoping someone will chime in, thanks

[Image: ijLA6EI.jpg]

0 272
 08-19-2017, 04:40 PM
User Info
Definitely looks bent to me, mine doesn't look like that!

[Image: H5UjDuf.jpg]

0 93
 08-19-2017, 05:36 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Agreed - it is whacked.  You might be able to bend it back to usable, since it is just stamped steel, and that end doesn't touch the safety bar even.  But it does hold the blade stop and with them still easily found in good condition it probably isn't worth the trouble.  I used mine earlier ..  

[Image: lNHHIPI.jpg]

82 829
 08-19-2017, 05:43 PM
  • chazt
  • Super Moderator
  • Queens, NY
User Info
(08-19-2017, 04:30 PM)bazemk Wrote: Hey guys I just purchased the Schick Dial from ebay  and after the purchase I noticed on one of the pictures that the side where the blade is injected it looks somewhat crooked to my eyes. Might be just the picture the way it came out, I also asked the seller to confirm regarding this because if that's the case then I'll ask for refund before he ships the razor... Leaving picture below and hoping someone will chime in, thanks

[Image: ijLA6EI.jpg]

Yes, I'm sorry to agree with you that it looks bent. I hope you can get your money back if that's where you're headed. Good luck.

19 5,473
 08-19-2017, 07:23 PM
User Info
its ok I contacted the seller and he said the pics were taken before he straighten that part, if its not functioning I can return it. I think it will be ok

0 272