10-16-2017, 01:35 AM
User Info
(08-23-2017, 02:03 AM)Rory1262 Wrote: ...The Gillette Guard also works for me.

The Guard razors are the ones I'd use if I fell away from DE shaving.
Easy rinsing, comfortable and great value.

3 12
 09-22-2018, 07:13 PM
User Info
I headed to Florida for some business and since I carry on my luggage, brought the Mach 3.  I have an Edwin Jagger handle for it so that I can get a little bit of luxury feeling in the hand when I travel.  Anyway, the first morning I was little rushed so I just shaved North to South for the first pass and South to North for the second pass.  That was it.  And the quality of my shave reflected the half assed approach.  I looked ok, but my hand caught stubble when I ran it over may face.  Then this morning before leaving I shaved again.  This time I took my time, did my usual 3 passes plus touchup that I do with my double edges.  And wouldn't you know it, I was treated to a stupendous shave easily equal to ones I've had with my favorite double edge.  I've been faceturbating all day.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not going back to carts.  But when I have no choice and travel with a cart, I know that I can get a decent shave with it.

0 92
 09-23-2018, 01:49 AM
User Info
When I have to carry on, I just take my Fusion.  It works fine for a long weeking with good cream or soap + brush.

But I was shaving last week with a Schick Type L Twin Injector.  I'll bet the TSA wouldn't know it's not a cartridge razor.  it looks like one.  In fact, injectors kind of are cartridge razors.  Plus, as a security threat, I don't think an injector blade is much of a weapon.  If you broke apart a cartridge and took a blade out, it would be about the same.  Good luck storming the flight deck armed with either.

19 309
 09-23-2018, 03:38 AM
User Info
Always the "Odd Man Out" I go with a Schick Hydro. Matter of fact, I use it every morning to get that tricky area around my Adam's Apple.
I can get a dozen full shaves with one cart.

0 797