08-29-2017, 03:39 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
After the Post Office lost and then found my Timeless TI scalloped 95 OC (what I purchased was a head and bottom plate no handle), here are a few of my thoughts on this razor, I like it. All my razors are SS, I like the weight of SS, I like my SS scalloped 95 OC it's in my top 3 in my 7 razor rotation. So why buy a Titanium version if I ilke the SS version and I like SS? Why not? 

I have found the Ti to be a drop smoother then the SS and just as efficient. As far as the weight it has taken me a few shaves to get use to it, and I like it. The blade I use is a Polsilver, and I've been rotating three Ti handles trying to settle on one, or maybe not and settle on 2 (they are pictured below).
Triad/Toby
[Image: czkpPjJ.jpg]

Stork
[Image: 6g1MbrM.jpg]

Stork
[Image: px3HAPZ.jpg]

66 824
 08-29-2017, 05:07 PM
  • DayMan
  • Tennessee
User Info
If you're decided on a handle based on looks, I think the Triad looks the best.

3 742
 08-29-2017, 05:54 PM
User Info
(08-29-2017, 05:07 PM)DayMan Wrote: If you're decided on a handle based on looks, I think the Triad looks the best.

+1, but hand feel has to enter into the equation as well. I bought the Ti OC .95 with the stock handle though I don't care for the look of it. As far as the shave I concur that it is as efficient as the stainless OC .95 but smoother. In a way it reminds me of the Guerrilla as far as smoothness goes. Almost too smooth. I like a razor that feels aggressive no matter how efficient it is.

9 280
 08-29-2017, 07:50 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
(08-29-2017, 05:07 PM)DayMan Wrote: If you're decided on a handle based on looks, I think the Triad looks the best.

I,m leaning that way

66 824